• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
    How much did you pay in total?

£229.72 for six month's.

Now save your insult's UK, heard it all before , we're desperado's, at least i am - and entered into it more or less thinking i'd be fleeced, but i had to try. I can't do much else, Finasteride is not for me.

It's also my first attempt at trying ANYTHING, so, if TRX2 is my first taste of being scammed, so be it.

I'll be more fkn vigilante next time.

Comment

• HairTalk
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
      You misunderstood me i think? I said i don't expect anything from them with regard's to getting any kind of a refund, should the product prove to be a scam.

I've already paid my money - TW has already banked it, i've got three months worth of supplies left, so - may as well continue and re-assess the situation when i've used those up BEFORE considering giving him more money.
      I see. I'm sorry, then: I did misunderstand. Best of luck.

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by HairTalk
        I see. I'm sorry, then: I did misunderstand. Best of luck.
        No worries, thanks.

Comment

• Daffy
          • Jun 2011

Progress

I am realistic about the chances of this working, however 3 months in I definitely have new hair growth on my bald patch. I am pleased so far, however I have developed a bit of rash on my face the last few weeks. Does anyone else experience this?

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Daffy
            I am realistic about the chances of this working, however 3 months in I definitely have new hair growth on my bald patch. I am pleased so far, however I have developed a bit of rash on my face the last few weeks. Does anyone else experience this?
            How bizarre, my skins improved since taking this shit-and my crowns gotten worse.

Comment

• Daffy
              • Jun 2011

Very good!

Comment

• BoSox
                • Jun 2010

Daffy that's good news, are you noticing any thickness as well as regrowth?

Jcm800, what stage hairloss are you at, you haven't seen any results?

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
                  Daffy that's good news, are you noticing any thickness as well as regrowth?

Jcm800, what stage hairloss are you at, you haven't seen any results?
                  Guess im steadily moving into 2.5

Not seeing any improvements, except slight hairline baby hairs appearing that surely must be down to the Minox that I've also been using the last five weeks or so.

Comment

• ALLISWELL
                    • Feb 2011

Daffy is the new plant here!!

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      £229.72 for six month's.

Now save your insult's UK, heard it all before , we're desperado's, at least i am - and entered into it more or less thinking i'd be fleeced, but i had to try. I can't do much else, Finasteride is not for me.

It's also my first attempt at trying ANYTHING, so, if TRX2 is my first taste of being scammed, so be it.

I'll be more fkn vigilante next time.
                      Damn... well... I usually target my insults at the 'bastards' who release these products and can totally understand why consumers purchase them... really, I aint got an issue with consumers cause I know what hair loss can do to someone - but this industry is full of some nasty ruthless individuals - take the HT surgeons who accept ops on 21 yr old patients for instance without considering the long term impact.

Its a shame really it is, you cant even trust the people you speak to on forums aswel, most of the ones advocating their "great experiences" with a product are plants from organisations. I dont buy into any of these treatments, because I know if a true cure were to be found I and everyone else on this planet would know about it. If I also stumbled upon something/research or a technique that grew hair or stopped thinning hair, I would fight tooth n' nail for it to be proven, and then shove the proof in the faces of the market and sit back and watch the moolah roll in.

Anyway JCM - you do us all a great favour by taking the bullet and giving it a shot - if it werent for people like you I guess we would never get "honest" feedback on a product that carries little documented evidence for efficacy from the get-go.

Comment

• crowningglory
                        Inactive
                        • Feb 2011

UK I think you are right that you can't trust anybody in the industry (or even on those forums). We are scammed from all angles. However, contrary one could argue that you also shouldn't trust too much the pessimissm and negativity you can find with some members, especially towards new products. Reading between the lines of forum members I can tell that many do not EXPECT or ACCEPT anything else than failure of TRX2. Of course "detectives" as we are we can take any new treatment apart as we wish - however this should be done "fact based" and "objectively" instead of just emotionally spreading frustrations and negativity again and again. I'm on it myself and I can assure that I have made my homework before purchasing by evaluating the science behind the product and I continue to stay critical/alert all along the way.

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ALLISWELL
                          Daffy is the new plant here!!
                          Daffy is full of shit.

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

daffy duck hahahaha

Comment

Working...