Threaded View

Question Does anyone know of a cheaper effective alternative to the Belgravia Centre?

2 years ago I decided to go to the Belgravia Centre to help restore the hair that I was losing. I suffer from male pattern baldness, which started effecting me when I was 17. By the age of 22 the hair on the top of my head had thinned out and my hairline had receded dramatically. I felt incredibly self conscious to say the least, so decided to do something about it.

I contacted the Belgravia Centre who prescribed me with propecia and minoxidil 12.5% + azelaic acid cream. I used these medications for a year, with great success. My hair thickened, I experienced lots of re-growth and didn't experience any side effects. The only problem with the treatment was the price. Even with a student discount I paid £1000 for a year.

After the year I had to stop the treatment as I couldn't afford it. A year on my hair is starting to thin out again and I expect that in a year on two I will be back to where I started. Does anyone know of a similar effective treatment but for a lower price? Would really appreciate any suggestions.