Nanogen's "VEGF"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

its on there uk order price at around £39 for a months supply of tablets?

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by HairTalk
      I don't see that on their Web site (http://www.nanogenhair.com/order.htm). Perhaps it was discontinued?
      Sorry, my fault, the products name is "Intervention" and it retails at £39.95 for a months supply, that's around $65 for a months supply of SAW PALMETTO lmfao - I know American suppliers of generic Saw Palmetto that could supply a 3 months supply for a couple of dollars, SP is so cheap there is no reason for them to be charging $65 for a months suuply.

Utter sharks.

Nanogen was invented in 2001 with the sole ambition to empower everyone to take back control of the way we think about thinner hair. Nanogen are hair fibre experts and leaders in the hair thickening products.

Their Nanogen VegF is probably just some green tea extract and water, seriously cant stand these companies lol.

I would also be wary of people coming on forums promoting such products, a lot of companies will send out scumbags to do their dirty work cause they know forums are where people come to read reviews.

Comment

• HairTalk
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by UK_
        Sorry, my fault, the products name is "Intervention" and it retails at £39.95 for a months supply, that's around $65 for a months supply of SAW PALMETTO lmfao - I know American suppliers of generic Saw Palmetto that could supply a 3 months supply for a couple of dollars, SP is so cheap there is no reason for them to be charging $65 for a months suuply.

Utter sharks.

Nanogen was invented in 2001 with the sole ambition to empower everyone to take back control of the way we think about thinner hair. Nanogen are hair fibre experts and leaders in the hair thickening products.

Their Nanogen VegF is probably just some green tea extract and water, seriously cant stand these companies lol.

I would also be wary of people coming on forums promoting such products, a lot of companies will send out scumbags to do their dirty work cause they know forums are where people come to read reviews.
        Aahhh: it's only on the U.K. Web site. That indeed is preposterous, as is just about every other product I see Nanogen marketing at that link, except the fibers (which, again, are over-priced).

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

Hi had an email back from nanogen from a toby cobbledick glad thats not my name hahaha,anyway he says he is glad we are talking about the product vegf serum and says that you can use just the vegf serum and that you can get a discount for three months worth at some other web sites, he himself says he uses the shampoo and the scalp treatment conditioner once a week,he also answered my question that most of us are sceptical and that many natural products we have been scammed with.
          I do notice that he said some products do work for some and not others also he says if you use the product and have good feed back to them they will give you some free products,thats if you let them print it on there web site? anyway they did answer my email quickly as i sent it to them yesterday.

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

lmfao should ask him why hes charging £40 a month for some saw palmetto.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

hi uk he also said that you should use the scalp roller with it and they have had people comment that will the price come down and that they will try to do that,i notice in the QA they say that results should take four to six months and that you need to still keep applying the serum to keep the hair you have and to thicken the hair, they ask the question can you still use minoxidil with the vegf and they say it will help the scalp.
              What we want is a product that works and do not have to use $$$$ of products with it,is that much to ask?

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

The price should come down, especially in this world of 'you get what you pay for' lol.

Comment

• HairyHair
                  Inactive
                  • Feb 2011

To my opinion the whole nanogen product range doesn't look very ligitimit. I mean their supplement product for example contain stuff like marine extract (similar to nourkrin which i can attest does not work at all) or saw palmetto (good luck!). Their scalp roller may have some useful use and I may buy one - i read the related patent and it sounds plausible (however I guess one should see it as some supporting tool for minox for example). Honestly I'm not impressed by their products at all - looks more like a main stream company offering whatever is easily available for retail..Myself I'm on Minoxidil Nizoral (2&#37 and lately TRX2 supplement, which for me works really well and at least has some science behind it..

Comment

• Flowers
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by HairyHair
                    To my opinion the whole nanogen product range doesn't look very ligitimit. I mean their supplement product for example contain stuff like marine extract (similar to nourkrin which i can attest does not work at all) or saw palmetto (good luck!). Their scalp roller may have some useful use and I may buy one - i read the related patent and it sounds plausible (however I guess one should see it as some supporting tool for minox for example). Honestly I'm not impressed by their products at all - looks more like a main stream company offering whatever is easily available for retail..Myself I'm on Minoxidil Nizoral (2%) and lately TRX2 supplement, which for me works really well and at least has some science behind it..
                    Can you elaborate on how TRX2 is working for you over at the TRX2 thread? We'd all be interested to hear that

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Flowers
                      Can you elaborate on how TRX2 is working for you over at the TRX2 thread? We'd all be interested to hear that
                      Yes HairyHair - come join us 'labrats' over on the TRX2 thread please dude..

Comment

• Sogeking
                        • Feb 2011

Serum VEGF better than minoxidil???

According to latest clinical trials done by Nanogen (ofcourse who else ) their Serum VEGf is 237% better than mioxidil 5% in hair growth rate. However that is just hair growth rate but they do mention hair loss prevention down the line...
                        A recent clinical test conducted by Nanogen, a hair growth and retention expert, found that Nanogen Hair Growth Factor Treatment Serum can significantly increase hair growth rate, up to 237 percent more than the standard 5 percent minoxidil solution.

A recent clinical test conducted by Nanogen, a hair growth and retention expert, found that Nanogen Hair Growth Factor Treatment Serum can significantly increase hair growth rate, up to 237 percent more than the standard 5 percent minoxidil solution.
                        According to the study, Nanogen Hair Growth Factors maintained hair growth at a healthy rate while the minoxidil control's growth began to decline prior to falling out. The study thus proved that Nanogen prolonged hair survival more effectively and prevented hair loss better than minoxidil solution.
                        Does anyone use this? Is it even viable?

I'm very sceptical about this, especially since I can't find the link to the study itself...

Comment

Working...