• PvH
    • Jan 2012

many of us are already dead inside.

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by PvH
      I feel you bro. I died a long time ago already. It feels like a new life that's why it seems so hard I could "live again".

Comment

• jgold
        • Feb 2012

i felt like you guys did for a while until about a month ago. now i feel awesome and stopped caring and am enjoying myself and life itself. trust you'll get over this hump, just realize that it is so blinding that you cant see the goodness that lay in the future. once you guys get your minds right, you'll see that goodness. trust i was just where you guys were

Comment

• Davey Jones
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by PvH
          Originally posted by Maradona
          I feel you bro. I died a long time ago already. It feels like a new life that's why it seems so hard I could "live again".
          I think someone who doesn't take male pattern baldness seriously as a medical condition just needs to read any forum dedicated to the topic to see how serious it actually is.

If they announce something substantial this week and baldness really is cured, I don't think anyone is every really gonna get how bad baldness can f*ck you up, and they'll probably never really get their heads around why exactly we're so happy from then on.

IF it works.

Comment

• tbtadmin
            Administrator
            • Sep 2008

BaldTruthTalk forums is not the place to endorse or condone suicide, any further discussion of this will be removed -- we will be making a post soon regarding user guidelines concerning these and other related matters. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Comment

• clandestine
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by tbtadmin
              BaldTruthTalk forums is not the place to endorse or condone suicide, any further discussion of this will be removed -- we will be making a post soon regarding user guidelines concerning these and other related matters. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
              Seriously?

"DEATH is preferable to hairloss/ugliness"

"Men's expiry date begins as soon as the Norwood pattern sets in."

"How I ensure I will NEVER be bald"
              "as soon as my hair recedes after a certain mark - I'm killing myself."

And what of these threads? There are plenty more like them.

This user's presence permeates negativity through the forums; his posts are riddled with implication of death and blatant degradation towards hair loss sufferers.

tbtadmin? Mods? An answer this time would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• john2399
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by PvH
                Couldn't of said it any better. Don't even know the meaning of alive=[

Comment

• Winston
                  • Mar 2009

I think it would be best to just try to stay on track with this thread. Let’s get back to talking about Replicel

Comment

• Pate
                    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by 2020
                    ^ this part. As I saw, hair count never declined.... it only went up
                    It didn't decline from baseline, but it did decline from 12 weeks to 5 months.

I haven't been able to find the full presentation, but here's one reference:

www.h a i r s i t e .com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-58743.html

The overall hair count is up but the terminal hair count is well down, from 24% to 6%. Thickness is down too.

I am only speculating but given the results came back even stronger at 12 months, maybe a bunch of the new hairs present at 3 months cycled together and were in the resting phase at 5 months.

Comment

• sausage
                      • Jan 2012

Anytime in the next 3 days. we hope anyway.

Comment

• 67mph
                        • Mar 2010

Having been away for a few days, i've just caught up with the Replicel thread, always makes for good reading (kinda).

Stick together men!

Good luck, 48hrs to go i'd say.

I got mixed emotions over the whole cure thing, but that's a balding guy for ya, haa

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Scorpion
                          I tried to delete those threads, but couldn't I'd appreciate if admin can do it for me. I was too negative and down at that moment.
                          oh wow..... is it then possible that your "LMS phase" is also temporary?

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Pate
                            It didn't decline from baseline, but it did decline from 12 weeks to 5 months.

I haven't been able to find the full presentation, but here's one reference:

www.h a i r s i t e .com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-58743.html

The overall hair count is up but the terminal hair count is well down, from 24% to 6%. Thickness is down too.

I am only speculating but given the results came back even stronger at 12 months, maybe a bunch of the new hairs present at 3 months cycled together and were in the resting phase at 5 months.
                            mhm that's only a 5 month photo.... could be just hair-cycling. I think they mentioned that EVERYONE improved their hair count after 1 year.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Scorpion
                              No, LMS 4 lyfe bro.
                              that's great... we need more people like you

Comment

• Artista
                                • Apr 2010

I look forward to Replicel's report and here is why...

'Optimism' is why.
                                "I am glad I am an optimist. The pessimist is half-licked before he starts. The optimist has won half the battle, the most important half that applies to himself, when he begins his approach to a subject with the proper mental attitude. The optimist may not understand, or if he understands he may not agree with, prevailing ideas; but he believes, yes, knows, that in the long run and in due course there will prevail whatever is right and best."
                                Thomas A. Buckner

Comment

Working...