X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MackJames
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Scorpion
    20'000$ is a lot of money.

Where I live the average salary is about 800$ a month. Most of that goes to living expenses and food. So maybe people can save 1000$ a year max.

Consider that twenty-thousand in comparison to the cost of a high quality hair transplant and the continued use of Propecia and you will see the price is quite reasonable.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

20'000$ is a lot of money.

Where I live the average salary is about 800$ a month. Most of that goes to living expenses and food. So maybe people can save 1000$ a year max.
      you should probably move... and go back to high school

if you're that poor you may as well give up... even if a cure comes out you'll have to rob a bank to get it

Comment

• ccmethinning
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP

if you're that poor you may as well give up... even if a cure comes out you'll have to rob a bank to get it
        He probably lives in Eastern Europe where it's much poorer.

Comment

• Kamui85
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP

How disgusting...

Comment

• Davey Jones
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by ccmethinning
            He probably lives in Eastern Europe where it's much poorer.
            He is. But he will staunchly refuse to reveal the details of his location. He's like a douchy Batman that just trolls message boards instead of helping...anything at all. I hope for his sake that whatever country he is in is European Union. It'll make it easier to get the hell out of there.

Comment

• sausage
              • Jan 2012

Have they given an official date that they will actually tell us something....another day....and nothing.

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

Are you sure they didnt mean April 2013?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                  • Jul 2011

I'm not poor. I'm average-above average in my country.

I have masters degree, so I don't need to go to high school.

I don't know where to move though.

It's true. I desperately need the money. I'm willing to do a lot to get it though. More than most people.

I don't know about Propecia, but finasterid which is the same thing is dirty cheap. It costs me 14$ for 4 month supply. Kirkland minoxidil and nizoral are cheap as hell, too.

The hair transplants are expensive, I agree, but my hair line is not that bad. I could probably get a perfect hair line for a 10k$ transplant from a top doctor. I have that money, but I still have to count in travel expenses and I'm afraid to spend all my savings.

Yeah.

sorry, was kidding around. But seriously, if you're that poor, it's going to be tough to implement any of these treatments unless it's a $40 dollar rub-on cure

I'm currently pretty poor too.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by sausage
                    Have they given an official date that they will actually tell us something....another day....and nothing.

no way. Giving an official date would make them too accountable.

Comment

• cleverusername
                      • Nov 2011

December 21st, 2012

Comment

• WillhasWill
                        • Mar 2012

If Replicel bring to market a new and standardised treatment for hair loss with non significant side affects and which produces more hair growth than the best treatments available today then it will not be a good business decision to charge 20k or high figures like this.

As a drug the over heads will be low. It won't be like a transplant, which requires a team for 10 hours or so. It will be best to sell cheaper and therefore hit the mass market and they will make more money.

Over charging and pricing people out of the treatment will probably mean they will make less.

If this treatment is a success it should be surprisingly affordable.

Comment

• WillhasWill
                          • Mar 2012

I still have a few months to get my business up and running
                          What business are you going into Scorpion?

Apparently Spencer spoke to them yesterday and they are a few more days away from finalising the results and press release.

Comment

• sausage
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by WillhasWill
                            Apparently Spencer spoke to them yesterday and they are a few more days away from finalising the results and press release.
                            A few more days.....that probably means a few more weeks.

I hate it when ppl are late, I am so impatient too.

PS. God is a twat.

Comment

• gmonasco
                              Inactive
                              • Apr 2010

it will not be a good business decision to charge 20k or high figures like this.
                              It might be good business initially, as there are plenty of people who could (and would) pony up that amount. They could always drop the price afterwards to catch the rest of the market.

As a drug the over heads will be low.
                              Replicel's product is not a "drug"; it's a treatment that requires the replication of hair cells, a process that is neither quick nor inexpensive.

Comment

• Kamui85
                                • Oct 2009

I'm not poor. I'm relatively well off and from the first impression people think I'm rich, because of expensive, high quality clothes.
                                Pffft!!! LOL!

Comment

Working...