Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PinotQ
    • May 2010

I agree NotBelievingIt. And, if an announcement comes during the day, they will likely suspend trading prior to any press conference to allow the market to digest the information. FYI Trading volume is spiking upward with 61,000 shares traded yesterday and 75,000 already today. I believe this is over 3 times any previous high in volume. Price trending upward in the last 48 hours from a low of $1.70 to a current price of $2.15. Definitely a lot of speculation going on.

Comment

• sausage
      • Jan 2012

This website says its less than 20 trading days until we know the results. Does that mean these guys have been given a specific date? I assume every day is a trading day so that means 19 days from now, which is......

Tuesday 8th May. ???

Comment

• gmonasco
        Inactive
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by sausage
        I assume every day is a trading day so that means 19 days from now
        Not every day is a trading day. Exchanges are typically closed to trading on weekends and holidays.

Comment

• Scoots
          • Mar 2012

"I can tell our NBT Media Placement service out of NYC has a TON of interviews lined up, the results will make headlines and interviews ALL over the world."

Headlines ALL over the world? We can only hope I guess...

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Scoots
            "I can tell our NBT Media Placement service out of NYC has a TON of interviews lined up, the results will make headlines and interviews ALL over the world."

Yeah, they know something that we dont know.

Unless they are planning to look like idiots.

Comment

• gmonasco
              Inactive
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
              Yeah, they know something that we dont know. Unless they are planning to look like idiots.
              Here's a hint: Saying "This is going to be HUGE news!" is itself a form of PR spin.

Making news out of something not terribly newsworthy is what PR people do.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by gmonasco
                Here's a hint: Saying "This is going to be HUGE news!" is itself a form of PR spin.

Making news out of something not terribly newsworthy is what PR people do.
                A PR spin that can backfire.

And if it does, the people working on the project lose serious credibility.

Comment

• sausage
                  • Jan 2012

Not every day is a trading day. Exchanges are typically closed to trading on weekends and holidays.
                  If so that means it won't be until mid May when we get the results.

Comment

• cleverusername
                    • Nov 2011

If so that means it won't be until mid May when we get the results.
                    Well that's shitty...

Comment

• gmonasco
                      Inactive
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                      A PR spin that can backfire. And if it does, the people working on the project lose serious credibility.
                      Not really. That's what press release services are all about -- getting information out to the public that traditional news outlets may not consider sufficiently newsworthy to cover on their own.

Worst case, the story doesn't get picked up and disseminated widely. Not so good for the reputation of the PR firm, perhaps, but hardly a credibility issue for their clients.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Scoots

where did you find that quote?

Comment

• sausage
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by cleverusername
                          Well that's shitty...
                          yepp,

dunno y that website states 20 trading days. I dunno why they seem to have a specific date but we know nothing.

20 trading days from today (wednesday) ........is 15th May.

:s

I hope that websites wrong.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                            • Nov 2011

Not so good for the reputation of the PR firm, perhaps, but hardly a credibility issue for their clients.
                            Well there you go. PR firm are risking their rep.

Comment

• Davey Jones
                              • Apr 2012

yepp,

dunno y that website states 20 trading days. I dunno why they seem to have a specific date but we know nothing.

20 trading days from today (wednesday) ........is 15th May.

:s

I hope that websites wrong.
                              If I remember that site, it says, "With less than 20 days..." Hopefully the key word is "less." Maybe they're just trying to cover their ass like some shipping dates work. "We'll get it there in 2 to 35 business days." They're pretty sure they'll have it in the 2 days, but they want to give themselves some breathing room. Hopefully something like that.

Comment

• sausage
                                • Jan 2012

I just read the disclaimer under that article on that website. It pretty much says everything they wrote is pretty much bollox and has just been written to promote Replicel.

Comment

Working...