Thread: Replicel

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Yeah human hair/skin epithelial cells are about 70 microns or 0.07 mm across, so even if the hair follicles are damaged beyond repair, I don't think that many of them will be affected, but it's still something I'm concerned about. I have consulted with my short list of doctors; I haven't asked them about this yet. I don't think they know, and even though I consider the doctors on my list to be extremely ethical I'm not sure if the info they gave me would be completely subjective. I'm just gonna have to wait awhile before I decide to pull the trigger or not, but I'm getting pretty impatient, ugh.
    I'm going to wait and see as well. It seems that by this time next year, we should have a much better idea of what the future holds for hair treatments. By that time, Aderans, Histogen and Replicel should have all released, at least some, phase II results. And i'm guessing that if we haven't heard any news from Follica by that point, then we can pretty much write them off as dead... would like to at least see an announcement of more funding, or some results but that may be asking too much. Either way, i think that will be when i make a decision.