Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Horseshoe
    • Dec 2011

Never give up!!!

It may not look good at this time but I will NEVER GIVE UP the fight!

The stock closed down 20% but it was almost down 42% during the trading day. I don't mind loosing some money if the end result is a effective treatment for MPB. But I will be greatly disappointed if I loose both. All we can do is to wait and see what the news will bring. We are all tired of waiting another 5 yrs, but another few days I can wait...

Comment

• Kirby_
      • Jan 2012

Hmm, I'm at this point suspecting that it turns out to not be objectively a failure, just still a long way off from being anywhere near a 'cure'. Perhaps.

Comment

• lpenergy
        • Mar 2012

Ideas on the Delay:

If it were as simple as saying that no new hairs grew in the injection site compared to the Placebo that would be fairly straight forward to report. Trying to figure out why is obviously the hard part. Even if you were unsure exactly why hairs did not grow, a few additional days of research probably wouldn’t be able to answer that question. One would probably just come out with the results, and try to spin as good as possible. I don’t think you would delay for this. It just doesn’t make sense. There is nothing to count, nothing to report, so stick to the original timeline and try to put a positive spin on it that are going to try to rework some things.

Unless Replicel received a sealed envelope with the results hidden to them until days ago, and they had absolutely no idea what those results were until then, needing more time to compile their results seems to not make any sense.

Another possible explanation for the delay would be them trying solve or explain the results. For example, did they create new follicles or only rejuvenate existing ones. Again, possible, but I find it difficult that this analysis could be solved in a couple of additional days.

Is it possible that Replicel was noticing improved results in the months following 6 month timeframe, and therefore were trying to get as many patients in the 9+months back in as possible in order to show a trend to accompany the 6 month results and are trying to analyze these? That could explain the delay. Or, is it possible that one of the patients was really showing visible hair improvement, and they were holding off on getting that “final” photograph? Either of these could be positive delay reasons.

Comment

• PvH
          • Jan 2012

i applaud you for you efforts, i really do. but what's the point of speculating? even if you can pin point the exact cause, it can't be confirmed by anyone except someone with inside knowledge. now if anyone has some leaked info, then it's worth digging into.

Comment

• john2399
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by lpenergy
            Ideas on the Delay:

If it were as simple as saying that no new hairs grew in the injection site compared to the Placebo that would be fairly straight forward to report. Trying to figure out why is obviously the hard part. Even if you were unsure exactly why hairs did not grow, a few additional days of research probably wouldn’t be able to answer that question. One would probably just come out with the results, and try to spin as good as possible. I don’t think you would delay for this. It just doesn’t make sense. There is nothing to count, nothing to report, so stick to the original timeline and try to put a positive spin on it that are going to try to rework some things.

Unless Replicel received a sealed envelope with the results hidden to them until days ago, and they had absolutely no idea what those results were until then, needing more time to compile their results seems to not make any sense.

Another possible explanation for the delay would be them trying solve or explain the results. For example, did they create new follicles or only rejuvenate existing ones. Again, possible, but I find it difficult that this analysis could be solved in a couple of additional days.

Is it possible that Replicel was noticing improved results in the months following 6 month timeframe, and therefore were trying to get as many patients in the 9+months back in as possible in order to show a trend to accompany the 6 month results and are trying to analyze these? That could explain the delay. Or, is it possible that one of the patients was really showing visible hair improvement, and they were holding off on getting that “final” photograph? Either of these could be positive delay reasons.
            It's not even a delay yet...after wedsenday would be a real delay

Comment

• ccmethinning
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by john2399
              It's not even a delay yet...after wedsenday would be a real delay
              Yes it is. They have said late-April for a long time, including in their 20-f. Tomorrow is May 1. Totally irresponsible.

Comment

• john2399
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ccmethinning
                Yes it is. They have said late-April for a long time, including in their 20-f. Tomorrow is May 1. Totally irresponsible.
                well we can't cry about it...all we can do is stay positive..people on this board are all negative doubters who assume the results are bad.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                  • Apr 2011

They know what the results are. They probably have had the results for a long time. They must be enjoying the panic and speculations they're creating right now. Bitches.

Comment

• john2399
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
                    They know what the results are. They probably have had the results for a long time. They must be enjoying the panic and speculations they're creating right now. Bitches.
                    Probably but hopefully they have to count so many hairs its taking a long time lol a person can dream

Comment

• youngsufferer
                      • Jan 2012

There's a big probability that they failed and trying to cover their asses. There's also a small chance that they did the impossible and cured MPB. If that would be the case they're panicking going oh shit the whole world is going to change after our announcement make sure everything is perfect so we don't get bent over by all the money hungry people trying to get in on the billions to be made.

We don't know anything.

Comment

• Davey Jones
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by youngsufferer
                        There's a big probability that they failed and trying to cover their asses. There's also a small chance that they did the impossible and cured MPB. If that would be the case they're panicking going oh shit the whole world is going to change after our announcement make sure everything is perfect so we don't get bent over by all the money hungry people trying to get in on the billions to be made.

We don't know anything.
                        Yeah, I'd say the best case scenario (among things that are actually possible) is that they did really, really well and are frantically making sure they are able to protect their intellectual properties before the announcement.

If the history of hair loss cures is any indication of anything, then that is probably not what is going on. But keep in mind people, maybe it won't be tomorrow, but one of these days, that is what's going to be happening.

Comment

• gmonasco
                          Inactive
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by youngsufferer
                          There's a big probability that they failed and trying to cover their asses.
                          I doubt it. Failure is a foreseeable outcome in any clinical trial, and a CYA press release to cover that eventuality could have been prepared months in advance.

Comment

• youngsufferer
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Davey Jones
                            Yeah, I'd say the best case scenario (among things that are actually possible) is that they did really, really well and are frantically making sure they are able to protect their intellectual properties before the announcement.

If the history of hair loss cures is any indication of anything, then that is probably not what is going on. But keep in mind people, maybe it won't be tomorrow, but one of these days, that is what's going to be happening.
                            Good man, regardless of what happens, we won't be in limbo anymore. There will be a definitive answer, cure or no cure I'll be happy to just have some sort of substance.

Comment

• suicidal
                              • Dec 2011

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllpppppp

i dont want to be bald anymore!!!!!!

Comment

• Pate
                                • Sep 2011

Even if the results from this one solitary injection designed primarily to measure safety are good (meaning safe, and at least SOME indication of new terminal hair) there will be people here whinging and bitching.

I can just imagine it now. "Only 3 hairs per sq cm? Total failure. **** Replicel. I told you guys all along it would never work. David Hall should be in jail."

I don't even want to imagine this place if it's safe but with no indication of new terminal hair. In fact I think I will be quitting this forum.

Comment

Working...