Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldbondmafia
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by PvH
    do you already know the answer or are your panties simply bunched tight?
    lololol u mad?

Comment

• ccmethinning
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by light246
      Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that I called the communication department of replicel just before it's closing time on Friday.

I asked them if the "retraction of public disclosure" was related to the results
      of the trial at all.

I was assured the the retraction had nothing to do at all with the trial results.

I was told that some stock promoters wrote things that were not approved by replicel. They just wanted to protect themselves legally.

I believe lawsuits in the U.S. are very common when companies take a large downward spiral for whatever reason. knowing the risking business that replicel is in, it was probably a good idea to try and protect themselves as much as possible from any potential future lawsuits.

The communication person did not see the results and did not know the results of the trial.

I still think that since replicel waited untill Monday to announce the results instead of Friday is a good sign though.

So let's hope for the best.

Just my opinion.
      Not sure if I believe this. And if it is true, I don't believe the communications person doesn't know the results. In all likelihood, the communications person will be preparing and approving a substantial portion of the release, and I don't believe that they are doing all of that the weekend before release. It is likely a several week process.

Comment

• sausage
        • Jan 2012

I am surprised they would give out all that information out over the phone to anyone.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

The only way for us to cure hair loss is through a mass prayer to a fictitious cosmic tyrant.

"Ohhh happy daaayyy"

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Do you think Jesus ever worried about hair loss?

Comment

• Scoots
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by UK_
              He probably resurrected in anticipation that a cure would come soon.

2,000 years later and not much has changed...

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by UK_

Kings 2: 23

From there Elisha went to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said "go on up, you baldhead!" He turned round, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord.

Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria.

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                  Kings 2: 23

From there Elisha went to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said "go on up, you baldhead!" He turned round, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord.

Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria.
                  ahaha I just read that verse on "biblegateway.com" lol - what on earth were they thinking?

"Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head!!!!!"

So let me get this straight... some kids mocked a guy about being bald and God sent two bears out of the woods to LITERALLY maul FORTY TWO of them to death?

WHAT - THE - ****.

Comment

• ccmethinning
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                    ahaha I just read that verse on "biblegateway.com" lol - what on earth were they thinking?

"Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head!!!!!"

So let me get this straight... some kids mocked a guy about being bald and God sent two bears out of the woods to LITERALLY maul FORTY TWO of them to death?

WHAT - THE - ****.
                    I have no sympathy.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Scoots
                      He probably resurrected in anticipation that a cure would come soon.

2,000 years later and not much has changed...
                      I like where this thread is going.

Guess it is true what they say, in desperate times, people remember god.

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah

Or reach for an actual form of opium.

Comment

• Scoots
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah

Maybe God is waiting to send Jesus (himself in man form) back for the Rapture when there's a cure for hairloss? Surely he wants himself to have a nice mane of hair, and this might even prove that not even GOD can come up with a cure for hairloss.

Sure, Jesus might have saved some hair since jumping on fin in the mid 90's but I'm sure his hairloss had to have progressed significantly before that since ~25 A.D.

Comment

• lpenergy
                            • Mar 2012

Replicel Clarification of The Retraction

Is it a Clarification of The Retraction, or is it a Retraction of the Retraction? Wait, my head is spinning. It looks like Repliel is refining the retraction and limiting it to only the price targets.

Looking better!

GlobeNewswire specializes in the distribution and delivery of press releases, financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media and general public.

Comment

• Supersixx
                              • Mar 2012

This is getting better and better as the days go by lol . Where's the popcorn..

Comment

• light246
                                • Apr 2012

Thanks for posting the update Ipenergy.

Comment

Working...