Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Artista
    The optimist may not understand, or if he understands he may not agree with, prevailing ideas; but he believes, yes, knows, that in the long run and in due course there will prevail whatever is right and best."
    Thomas A. Buckner
    hmm, i assume bruckner had no clue about the extremely fast research progress since the 50s in hair follicle biology? the long run could still take additional 50 years or more.

Comment

• tbilly
      • Apr 2012

the stock price is rising that means anticipation is rising.

Comment

• PvH
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by 534623
        hmm, i assume bruckner had no clue about the extremely fast research progress since the 50s in hair follicle biology? the long run could still take additional 50 years or more.
        i wish to be proven wrong but the most gifted medical minds aren't the ones working on MPB. so it could very well be 50 years or more for an actual cure... again, i pray/wish to be proven wrong and have people slinging mud on my face.

Comment

• tbilly
          • Apr 2012

look there is a lot of money to be made in solving this problem. i say there are a lot of bright minds looking at this. bright minds love money and the potential is great here.

Comment

• sausage
            • Jan 2012

2 days to go guys.

Comment

• tbilly
              • Apr 2012

price and volume of stock traded is way up. someone must know something????

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Scorpion
                No, LMS 4 lyfe bro.
                What happens if say you are 50 and you lose your hair. Or say tommorrow you had a car crash and were left horribly disfigured?

Comment

• Davey Jones
                  • Apr 2012

In both instances I would nullify myself. Hopefully there are no crashes in the future. I'm only 25 now.
                  Huh, I wonder what the admins policy is on "self nullificatiin."

Comment

• clandestine
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by tbtadmin
                    BaldTruthTalk forums is not the place to endorse or condone suicide, any further discussion of this will be removed -- we will be making a post soon regarding user guidelines concerning these and other related matters. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
                    Seriously?

"DEATH is preferable to hairloss/ugliness"

"Men's expiry date begins as soon as the Norwood pattern sets in."

"How I ensure I will NEVER be bald"
                    "as soon as my hair recedes after a certain mark - I'm killing myself."

And what of these threads? There are plenty more like them.

This user's presence permeates negativity through the forums; his posts are riddled with implication of death and blatant degradation towards hair loss sufferers.

tbtadmin? Mods? A direct answer this time would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

And now you're in the ****ing cutting edge section of the site too. Go back to coping and men's post your own topic; you're better suited there.

Comment

• Jan 2012

I already asked to delete those threads. I wanted to do it myself, but couldn't edit them anymore. I am also hoping for Replicel.
                        If Replicel failed, would you do it then?

Comment

• lpenergy
                          • Mar 2012

Some of the promotion websites are doing 1 day only promotions. While some people are thinking that there are ill intentions on these stock promotion websites, remember that Replicel is not well known, they have been continuously on a marketing campaign through Youtube, their Website, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets. They are doing everything they can to get the word out.

There will be quite a bit of people who will have Replicel on their "Watch" lists who may not buy until after the announcement. These people could potentially help drive the stock post-announcement.

While my money is on Friday, there is still a decent chance that the results will be released on Monday. I don't know if the April 29 deadline is internally imposed nor if that date has been vetted by senior management.

Comment

• Jan 2012

I am 75% sure it will fail. That way I ensure I don't go depressed like some people when it does fail.

I will just continue saving money for hair transplant. Somehow, in my stage it seems like a hair transplant can give me that perfect model hair line.
                            oh come on.... just give up. No one likes you anyways. Your "good looks" won't fool anyone. JUST DO IT!

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                              • Nov 2011

I am 75% sure it will fail. That way I ensure I don't go depressed like some people when it does fail.

I will just continue saving money for hair transplant. Somehow, in my stage it seems like a hair transplant can give me that perfect model hair line.
                              So what are you going to do from now till then?

Bittttchhh?

Comment

• BoSox
                                • Jun 2010

I'm 75% sure you are wrong.

ok I lied, 100% sure. Replicel for the win <3

Comment

Working...