X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gmonasco
    Inactive
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by jman91
    at the risk of not realising your sarcasm, how come you think the results will be so positive?
    I don't. I'm spoofing other people's unrealistic expectations.

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 534623
      long, pigmented hairs in the temple area like the tokyo mouse on her back. what else?
      that's asking a lot. Expectations are high here i guess.

Comment

• ccmethinning
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Maradona
        that's asking a lot. Expectations are high here i guess.
        lol that's asking a lot? What the hell good are short, thin, unpigmented vellus hairs going to do for anybody?

Comment

• Maradona
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ccmethinning
          lol that's asking a lot? What the hell good are short, thin, unpigmented vellus hairs going to do for anybody?
          I also hope they don't show this in phase 1, but what can we do? It's probably what's coming, its phase 1 after all.

Comment

• Mojo Risin
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
            I also hope they don't show this in phase 1, but what can we do? It's probably what's coming, its phase 1 after all.
            Stop with your BS. You don't know. Nobody knows.

Comment

• lpenergy
              • Mar 2012

Replicel has been quiet over the last week. There has been no posting or updating on any of their social media websites since April 12th, which is out of character for them over the past 3-4 months. I don't know if "quiet rules" apply here. Quite rule requirements limit the types of communication that can take place up until public announcements, but I am not sure on the specifics or if they apply in Replicel's case.

Comment

• sausage
                • Jan 2012

Be patient. 9 days and we will know everything (hopefully).

Comment

• Jan 2012

Hello, thanks for the comments! David Hall mentioned in the interview that "Phase I milestone in March is critical and we're confident that we're going to have hair growth. We're not going to go forward unless we have growth. If we achieve 20% percent growth, that would be a home run in terms of the comparative technologies out there.” RepliCel plans to release the results from the Phase I clinical trial in March, 2012.

With regards to safety, the primary purpose of the Phase I clinical trial titled “Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Human Autologous Hair Follicle Cells in Women and Men with Androgenetic Alopecia” is to assess the safety of performing injections of human hair follicle cells. This will also be addressed when the Phase I trial results are released in March.

I hope this helps, and thank you for your interest!
                  ^ from 2011

Comment

• uninformed
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by lpenergy
                    Replicel has been quiet over the last week. There has been no posting or updating on any of their social media websites since April 12th, which is out of character for them over the past 3-4 months. I don't know if "quiet rules" apply here. Quite rule requirements limit the types of communication that can take place up until public announcements, but I am not sure on the specifics or if they apply in Replicel's case.
                    Actually there's an update on the 18th of April -

Either way, everyone here should just stop speculating and read into every tiny detail.... won't do our hair any good

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

Thank you 2020

I believe David Hall in general is a well respected man overall. Someone with that type of integrity wont spew words for the sake of spewing words .A few more days boys and girls

Comment

• lpenergy
                        • Mar 2012

Funding of Round II Trials

Originally posted by 2020
                        ^ Quote:
                        Hello, thanks for the comments! David Hall mentioned in the interview that "Phase I milestone in March is critical and we're confident that we're going to have hair growth. We're not going to go forward unless we have growth. If we achieve 20% percent growth, that would be a home run in terms of the comparative technologies out there.” RepliCel plans to release the results from the Phase I clinical trial in March, 2012.
                        Well that is good news because Replicel is continuing to raise funds in line with its original plan. Replicel just announced additional funding yesterday. According to the NBT research report (AKA mouthpiece for Replicel), on page 21, it states that "Replicel needs to complete a $5 to $10 million round of funding over the next 90-120 days to completely fund the company through Phase II trials."

Total Raised Since February 2012:

Dollars
                        2/29/2012 $99,456
                        3/29/2012 $1,314,063
                        4/18/2012 $754,001
                        4/20/2012 $645,050
                        Total ...... $2,812,570

Total Needed for Round II: $5-$10 Million
                        Round IIb Test only: $3-$4 Million

% of Round II Funding Completed:

IIB Test only 80.36% (Using average of $3.5 Million range)
                        Low Figure 56.25%
                        High Figure 28.13%

So, by deduction:
                        1) Hall has stated that they are not going forward unless they have hair growth
                        2) Replicel has raised between 28% and 56% of the range indicated they would need to fund round II testing including operating costs
                        3) Therefore, Replicel must have shown good results in the initial phase

Assumptions:
                        1) Replicel already knows the results
                        2) The money being raised is not being used for a revised Phase I trial

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

Nice info ipenergy.

Ive a feeling Phase 1 went well, they're always moving forward by the day & im sure they have an idea themselves of the results, fingers crossed.

Comment

• stillinHS1994
                            • Jul 2011

Is it bad that I am more excited for this announcement, than I was when I was young waiting for Christmas? Let's hope its good

Comment

• cleverusername
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by stillinHS1994
                              Is it bad that I am more excited for this announcement, than I was when I was young waiting for Christmas? Let's hope its good
                              Not at all haha. In my opinion: confidence > toys

Comment

• eqvist
                                • Aug 2011

Please god make this work! If it does we will throw a big ass party =)

Comment

Working...