+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 210 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    This was mentioned in another thread - but the only problem with brand new folliciles is - your hair pattern may become totally random and not the same as it once was. Two hairs right next to each other might be angled against each other heh...
    I am not an expert so please understand that this is just my opinion.

Though I am aware that this is an issue with Aderan's solution, I do not believe this is an issue with Replicel's solution - or Histogen's solution. Time will tell but I still feel really good about both Replicel and Histogen.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Default If Replicel were to be interviewed

Keep in mind that If Spencer were to interview Replicel TOMORROW, Replicel would NOT divulge/release any pertinent information prior to their scheduled news release in late April 2012.
    So really, an interview now wont give you anything to bank on. An interview immediately AFTER their release would be GREAT though.I look forward to it. They respect Spencer (as we do) and so that will happen I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Keep in mind that If Spencer were to interview Replicel TOMORROW, Replicel would NOT divulge/release any pertinent information prior to their scheduled news release in late April 2012.
    So really, an interview now wont give you anything to bank on. An interview immediately AFTER their release would be GREAT though.I look forward to it. They respect Spencer (as we do) and so that will happen I'm sure.
    He is going to do an interview after the release regardless of the potential interview before.
    So we basically have nothing to lose and besides they have already started to prepare for phase II trials in case the first ones are successful and i would like to know more about that.
    So I am for an interview.

@NotBelievingIt
    As Losing It said I would buzz my hair short, I love buzz cuts .
    And besides even if you want a longer hair that does not mean that HT is out of question after Replicels treatment.
    However that said I am sceptical but hopeful that this will work, angled hair or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    He is going to do an interview after the release regardless of the potential interview before.
    So we basically have nothing to lose and besides they have already started to prepare for phase II trials in case the first ones are successful and i would like to know more about that.
    So I am for an interview.

@NotBelievingIt
    As Losing It said I would buzz my hair short, I love buzz cuts .
    And besides even if you want a longer hair that does not mean that HT is out of question after Replicels treatment.
    However that said I am sceptical but hopeful that this will work, angled hair or no.
    lets go for the interview BEFORE (now) and AFTER THE RESULT go spencer!!! PUSH! yeah.

Default Potential questions for an upcoming interview

I'll toss in a request for an interview prior to phase 1 results. Okay, I thought about some potential questions. Some of these may have already been answered, or partially answered previously, but some of these in addition to others might help to continue the conversation. In short, I think it is a good thing that Replicel is willing do another interview.

Potential Questions
    1. Any particular reason for the slight delay in announcing the results? Isn’t it as simple as counting hairs?

2. Was this treatment tried on any other animals besides mice/rats? In particular, did you try testing on animals with longer lifespans? The U.S. patent on claim 3 lists a rat, rabbit, guinea pig, pig, bovine and human. Were any of these species listed in the patent tested besides the mouse?

3. The length of time between the patent application until phase 1 testing seems longer than what one might think necessary. Can you take us through the timeline and any hurdles that you might have had to overcome to get to the point where you could bring it to phase 1 testing? Any word

4. Did you have any particular reason for choosing the temples as opposed to any other particular part of the head to test efficacy?

5. Assuming positive results for the initial test, what areas of the head will you be testing for the next phase?

6. If you do not see the results you are anticipating, will you still enter into the next phase of testing?

7. Can you discuss or elaborate further about the injection device developed for consistent injection depth? Has this device been used before? Was this used in the tests in Georgia? Do you anticipate it being used in the upcoming phase II tests?

nice questions lpenergy!!

Replicel willing to be interviewed twice is a good thing.

How many injections points are you expecting to give in phase 2?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    I'll toss in a request for an interview prior to phase 1 results. Okay, I thought about some potential questions. Some of these may have already been answered, or partially answered previously, but some of these in addition to others might help to continue the conversation. In short, I think it is a good thing that Replicel is willing do another interview.

Potential Questions
    1. Any particular reason for the slight delay in announcing the results? Isn’t it as simple as counting hairs?

2. Was this treatment tried on any other animals besides mice/rats? In particular, did you try testing on animals with longer lifespans? The U.S. patent on claim 3 lists a rat, rabbit, guinea pig, pig, bovine and human. Were any of these species listed in the patent tested besides the mouse?

3. The length of time between the patent application until phase 1 testing seems longer than what one might think necessary. Can you take us through the timeline and any hurdles that you might have had to overcome to get to the point where you could bring it to phase 1 testing? Any word

4. Did you have any particular reason for choosing the temples as opposed to any other particular part of the head to test efficacy?

5. Assuming positive results for the initial test, what areas of the head will you be testing for the next phase?

6. If you do not see the results you are anticipating, will you still enter into the next phase of testing?

7. Can you discuss or elaborate further about the injection device developed for consistent injection depth? Has this device been used before? Was this used in the tests in Georgia? Do you anticipate it being used in the upcoming phase II tests?
    3 important questions that should be asked are:

1. What makes their treatment different than other cell based therapies done in the past such intercytex ,aderans besides being DSC replicated?
    We know these treatments have failed to produce consistent results...but is there anything they have discovered that these companies did not?

A simple yes/no would be enough b/c we can't force them to tell us all the details.

2. When they said that the hair grows nice/correct angles/normal looking did they mean the "new hair grown" or the already existent minituarized follicles.

3. Do they think the stage of baldness one is will affect the effectiveness of this treatment?

I'm aware these are hardcore questions. So w/e Spencer thinks its right to ask its ok w/ me, I know these guys can't reveal a lot and there may be an agreement before interviews, you don't want to upset the replicel guys either or they won't be open to us anymore.

We're all looking forward to the Replicel results and I think for most of us ANY news about them is always encouraging but TBH I fear interviewing them now will not be beneficial at all.

Last time Spencer did have some excellent questions for their CEO and they were all answered with meaningless "we hope", "it could" or "I can't say yet"-answers. Until the official P2 reports have been released I fear nothing has really changed and it would just be an empty journey. The only answers he could so far give us about the current progress are hypotheses based the pre-clinical trials on mice. Last time their CEO also avoided every question concerning actual hair-grow during P1 (fair dues after all the only purpose was testing the safety which was great), I don't expect it to be any different now.

Good luck though, if the interview comes anyway. I suppose 'lpenergy's questions are interesting enough.

Default Reason for wanting the interview

While I am interested in the possibility of finding out new tidbits of information, I am primarily interested in hearing David Hall's tone of voice, his phrasing of answers, does he still believe the results are good or not. The original NBT Equities research report and other locations indicated early March 2012 results, so there is a fair chance that he already knows the results.

While David Hall gives a good "poker face" interview, it is very difficult for a person to hide what they know. I want to listen between the lines, listen to what is unsaid, tone of voice, how he talks about future testing plans, and is he still optomistic about the results. I care less about the factual items said.

when is the interview?or is it not yet dated?