+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    That seems early, do you think they are able to release it that soon with good results...or do we have to wait for later generations?
    Well I also think it's real early but based on their testing timeline it's a possibility. I personally not expecting it to be that early but I think I remember reading they would be done with trials around late 2013. Maybe I'm wrong but I also remember that being brought up in the TBT show. Maybe someone can verify that.

Are they all really aiming for 2014 or do they just have to say 2014 to get investors, especially as company x and company y are aiming for 2014. If we knew for sure there would be a good solution by 2014 many of us could rest a little better. They all sound overly optimistic to me. I could understand if Aderans had a product available by 2014 as they've been at this for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Are they all really aiming for 2014 or do they just have to say 2014 to get investors, especially as company x and company y are aiming for 2014. If we knew for sure there would be a good solution by 2014 many of us could rest a little better. They all sound overly optimistic to me. I could understand if Aderans had a product available by 2014 as they've been at this for ages.
    I know... Ive been following Aderans since 2004.

Someone kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    If everything goes as planned, they might be out before anyone. They are not going through FDA. They can come out as soon as 2013-14!
    Is not going through the FDA necessarily a good thing? I know the FDA isn't popular around here but the list of products that haven't gone through the FDA is not a list I would want to be on. Also, is there a reason that the Histogen thread is getting a lot more activity? Seems like Replicel is just as likely to work according to their theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Is not going through the FDA necessarily a good thing? I know the FDA isn't popular around here but the list of products that haven't gone through the FDA is not a list I would want to be on. Also, is there a reason that the Histogen thread is getting a lot more activity? Seems like Replicel is just as likely to work according to their theory.
    Getting an approval from the FDA isn't really worth anything these days. They are more famous for their incompetence and corruption than their dedication and moral convictions.

As far as Histogen getting more attention it's simply a matter of Histogen having actually proven that they can grow hair on human scalp. Replicel is for the time being an unproven theory. It does have very sound research behind it and animal studies suggest that it will be an effective treatment for human hair loss but it still remains to be proven in clinical trials.

I have to agree, Histogen provided some tangible results in the pre-clinical with humans, whilst replicel are yet to produce any human results.

Quote Originally Posted by Losing_It View Post
    I have to agree, Histogen provided some tangible results in the pre-clinical with humans, whilst replicel are yet to produce any human results.
    so did renokin

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    so did renokin
    I don't know Renokin, but I think you may be comparing apple to oranges

I too do not trust the FDA and entities like that. I mean it can be useful as far as side effects go, but I fear that they are there to look out for the interests of big pharmaceutical companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Losing_It View Post
    I don't know Renokin, but I think you may be comparing apple to oranges
    lol so true.