+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 210 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    All we know about Replicel is that it works on Mice. Nobody here knows if it does "anything" on a human. Don't get too excited about a report that Replicel can grow hair on a pet animal.

I just don't want all you guys to get totally let down if it doesnt work. I'm praying just as much as you guys - but just be patient and don't believe the hype.

Only believe in Macro Photography, good before and after photographs.
    Fair enough, let's not get too excited on one treatment but it's hard not to...there's a guy here saying if replicel shows results he will run naked around some block
    Last edited by Maradona; 01-19-2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: ;-0

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    No. Phase 1 tests on humans too.
    Yeah I just finished reading up on them.

It looks good, and the people behind it do too.

I am sceptical though, as I don't want to place all my hopes on something only to be let down.

Having said that, the procedure does make sense. If I am understanding it correctly, they cultivate healthy cup cells from a sample of your own, and inject them into the balding area. Voila.

It may not be instant miracle cure, but if it's compoundable and a treatment can guarantee you lets say realistically at least 30% regrowth... Well hey ho. Count me in.
    The interesting thing would be to know if it can actually regrow all
    Your hair in time.
    My God... For my career it would be a god send. Seriously.

From what I can gather they will have clinics worldwide that are licensed by them, so it will be available fast once released.
    Can the cultivation site keep up though?

And if you can regrow your hair in time... If you had an HT (I have), you would have more. Unless something doesn't work with Transplanted hair and it's neighbouring follicles. I don't see why though, but I ain't a doctor.

I will actually shed a tear either way when they bring out their statement in March... So far away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Fair enough, let's not get too excited on one treatment but it's hard not to...there's a guy here saying if replicel shows results he will run naked around some block
    I will shave my head! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by young View Post
    Yeah I just finished reading up on them.

It looks good, and the people behind it do too.

I am sceptical though, as I don't want to place all my hopes on something only to be let down.

Having said that, the procedure does make sense. If I am understanding it correctly, they cultivate healthy cup cells from a sample of your own, and inject them into the balding area. Voila.

It may not be instant miracle cure, but if it's compoundable and a treatment can guarantee you lets say realistically at least 30% regrowth... Well hey ho. Count me in.
    The interesting thing would be to know if it can actually regrow all
    Your hair in time.
    My God... For my career it would be a god send. Seriously.

From what I can gather they will have clinics worldwide that are licensed by them, so it will be available fast once released.
    Can the cultivation site keep up though?

And if you can regrow your hair in time... If you had an HT (I have), you would have more. Unless something doesn't work with Transplanted hair and it's neighbouring follicles. I don't see why though, but I ain't a doctor.

I will actually shed a tear either way when they bring out their statement in March... So far away!!!
    If there are multiple injections needed, I see it as the file system that dentists/doctors use. You' go in they pull your file and pick up where you left off. Also, keep the hope alive! It's the only reason I wake up and check this site every day.

Quote Originally Posted by youngsufferer View Post
    If there are multiple injections needed, I see it as the file system that dentists/doctors use. You' go in they pull your file and pick up where you left off. Also, keep the hope alive! It's the only reason I wake up and check this site every day.
    Exactly! One has to keep the faith.

I know it was kinda the same deal when rogaine and the rest came out. The cure!!

But it's a different world. If you told someone back then you could sit on an airplane and go on a fully functional virtual auction on your phone, they wouldn't believe.
    All I am just saying, it's totally possible. And I believe it.

As a new member to this forum, it's hard to keep up with all of these new treatments. From the sound of this - it seems like the real. Would you guys say this is the closest thing to a cure for hairloss? I will now keep a close eye on this..

Quote Originally Posted by PacWantsHair View Post
    As a new member to this forum, it's hard to keep up with all of these new treatments. From the sound of this - it seems like the real. Would you guys say this is the closest thing to a cure for hairloss? I will now keep a close eye on this..

It really depends on opinion. You would have to research and find your own conclutions but this topic is about replicel and the majority here including me think it's the holy grail of hair loss sufferes, the future of it will be decided in march after their phase 1 trial to prove if it's just as effective as it was in mice, if it is then by 2015 with ~10 000 bucks you would have a full head of hair.

im not sure the exact date of the results release maybe somebody here can enligthen us? phase 1 trial
    Last edited by Maradona; 01-19-2012 at 08:25 PM. Reason: phase 1 trial

Maradona; How can you be sure the treatment will cost around $10,000?

Sorry if this has been mentioned previously, can't seem to find anything definitive regarding potential cost.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Maradona; How can you be sure the treatment will cost around $10,000?

Sorry if this has been mentioned previously, can't seem to find anything definitive regarding potential cost.
    i think ceo said it would be equivalent to a hair transplant.

Quote Originally Posted by PacWantsHair View Post
    You're basically going to read about 4000 posts from pessimistic people saying it wont work, and another 4000 from optimistic people who say it's the cure.

That being said, everything they've done to date has been promising enough to justify human trials. You're just going to have to wait a month or two and see. But you have more hope than anyone else has ever had.