+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 210 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Default I emailed them

Told them I'm in Australia not sure if that has anything to do with it and the person that said glue a wig maybe he's right look at Ben aflecks hair he's bald

Inactive

Yeah yeah nowgo back to the TRX2 thread

Default At least I'm trying different products

Now I'm trying spectral f7

How much it is going to cost, guys your guess? Same as HT? Less, more??

Not sure if anyone has noticed or if it means anything but Replicel's shares have fallen considerably in last several days. On January 9th, the stock price closed at $2.50.....it is currently at $1.85. Average trading volume before yesterday was about 950 shares per day. Yesterday trading volume was over 22,000 shares. It's already over 10,000 shares traded so far today. This drop could be caused by a number of things but it is hard to believe that there isn't trading going on by some that have a little more information than the rest of us. It would sure be nice to hear from the company.

Inactive

And? What does this Increase in Shares tell you :-) two months before first released results? Hmm come on think harder :-)

Decrease, Dawkins. Decrease in shares.

Inactive

So then another one to wipe of the list right? :-)

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. It could just be coincidence. The price dipped to around $1.85 very briefly in August but bounced right back. The difference here is that the trading volume is well out of the norm for Replicel and is continuing for a second day. Since the first subject was reinjected in early March, he probably had his 6 month evaluation in October. I'm sure there are others who have had a 6 month evaluation so Replicel probably has some pretty good indications by now of where the results are heading. Even though the study is double blinded (neither the subject nor the investigator know which sites on each head are the real injection or the placebo), they have already told us at about the mid point that there have been no adverse incidents. Since the investigator doesn't know which injection site is which, this update obviously means that neither site showed any adverse effects. Similarly, although they don't know which sites are which interms of effectiveness, you would think that if the real injection was working, one site would show increased hair growth over the other. So, at least to an extent, you would think they have a good idea of whether they are going to have positive results by now. My worry is that they are far enough along that if the results aren't starting to show, word could leak and peripheral parties who have knowledge of this could sell. As you may remember, the key players at Replicel can't sell their shares yet as they are locked in a trust agreement. I hope this is not the case but I think when you see a drop like this, you have to ask the question. Price is now at $1.95 on volume of over $17,000.

Although the sharp drop is a bit alarming (I'm a shareholder and have taken a haircut the last few days) nothing to panic about yet.

Dr Hoffman owns 4,473,354 shares.

Dr McElwee owns 3,856,106 shares.

CEO David hall owns 2,400,000 shares.

There have been ~40,000 shares traded the last few days, and I believe insiders have to file before they can sell shares. IMO it is probably just some shortsellers driving down the price.