+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 210 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Reading negative comments is depressing, but then I realize the people posting have really no credibility.

Nobody knows the exact day of release, can we just focus on day to day and wait to see what Replicel has to offer in their data? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Jesus man, you're so ****ing negative for some reason. I feel so sorry for you.
    I'm just not feeding myself with illusions like the rest of you. The truth hurts, I know.

Lauster was talking about lab grown follicles I thought. As in ex vivo. I might be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
    Even if Replicel works to some extent (which is a big if!), there's no way it's going to be out before 2016-17.
    Mind telling us why you think that's such a big if?

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    I'm just not feeding myself with illusions like the rest of you. The truth hurts, I know.
    Sorry mate, there's no truth to your statements. You're being rather pessimistic in your estimations based on the information provided.

Whereas my statements are intrinsically true; that is calling you out on being a pessimistic mother****er, and stating I feel sorry for you.

It's sad that people are fighting on a forum about a disease that we all have.

We all want the same thing, can't we just be on the same page?

My avatar is the biggest troll in this industry : George Cotsarelis.

Lauster from the Berlin Technical University said it was 10 years away. Just stating facts. Replicel have been around for how many years ? They're not even done with phase 1. You think a cure is around the corner ? We're not even close. Sorry for bursting your bubble.
    No, you're not stating facts. You're stating an educated guess from one doctor. To pretend there's any factual basis to that statement is simply ignorant and idiotic.

It may be 10 years away if you presume that hair multiplication is the only "cure" for it. However there is reason to believe that the field of regenerative medicine will provide another solution to our problem. This thread is here so that those of us who wish to follow the progress of RepliCel's search for that solution can come together and talk about it and share any new information we find out about it. So please, shut the **** up.

Replicel have been around for how many years ?
    Replicel has been working on this for nine years.

Every time I hear stupid words like "optimism" and "pessimism" it makes me laugh. Laugh at people who believe in such crap and superstition. People, there is NO such a thing as pessimism or optimism. Only one thing counts- REALITY. To the so-called optimistic people on here, you can be as optimistic as you can but that WON'T change the facts on the ground and it WON'T make a cure or a treatment -IF THERE IS ANY- come out any sooner. Nor does being pessimistic make a cure come late. Do you people think at all ?

Inactive

For the record, its very simple

If those treatments can grow at least one single hair, then it is a cure because it can be pushed to an extend where it gives you back your full head of hair.

Take a look at the user

Onceinamillion or ho his name is, he is a slick NW 6 or NW7 and guess what he grows hair back on his chrome dome BIG time, which clearly indicates that hair loss is reversable.

And now pessimists register at hair site or hair transplantation network to be crybabies, but i can tell you one thing, the admins and other balding celebrities are silently waiting for hm to come and they know it works, but pssssssstt