+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

In the past 12 months the stock price has never been this high - it's clear those conferences that Replicel were attending attracted interest from some very wealthy investors/companies.

There is no scientific point I'm making here, no huge amount of data or any constructive arguments for or against...

...I'm going for the all classic conquering gut-feeling, I've a gut-feeling Replicel are onto something quite significant here, that's all.

C'mon Replicel!!

Quote Originally Posted by 67mph View Post

c'mon replicel!!
    go replicel!!!

For some weird and unfounded reason Spencer believes Replicel will save us all and cure baldness within now and 6-8 years, despite barely showing any progression the past 10 years. Anyone with a full head of hair would call it a fool's hope but we chose to believe it.

And why? Because we chose to believe any any sort of hope instead of accepting our faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    For some weird and unfounded reason Spencer believes Replicel will save us all and cure baldness within now and 6-8 years, despite barely showing any progression the past 10 years. Anyone with a full head of hair would call it a fool's hope but we chose to believe it.

And why? Because we chose to believe any any sort of hope instead of accepting our faith.
    hahaha dude you;'re like the bad guy from a James Bond movie or even better a Dan Brown book... even your nickname is perfect.

It may not be Replicel, but we have many companies working on treatments or "cures" right now. We will have better options in the next 5 years and that is exciting!

I wish Histogen would hurry up and update us on the end of their phase IIa trial, I'm interested to see these results.

That all being said, I have high hopes for Replicel, they have a great scientific team behind them and I think they are shooting for the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    It may not be Replicel, but we have many companies working on treatments or "cures" right now. We will have better options in the next 5 years and that is exciting!
    I've heard that song before...

Progress means nothing to me, because that's all I have been hearing regarding these companies and supposed future treatments, yet nothing of substance ever results from it. Nothing ever comes into fruition.

To me this is just another way to get the balding all hyped up and pigeoned hold on something we all are starting to lose (along with hair)..and that's hope.

Hope won't cure my thinning temples and hairline folks. For now all we have is FIN, Minox, and other experimental treatments. Hope won't bring back my hair.

Where did Spencer say Replicel will save us?

For some weird and unfounded reason Spencer believes Replicel will save us all and cure baldness within now and 6-8 years, despite barely showing any progression the past 10 years.
    Well, I hope they will have a product to grow teeth also because by that time I won't have any!

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I've heard that song before...

Progress means nothing to me, because that's all I have been hearing regarding these companies and supposed future treatments, yet nothing of substance ever results from it. Nothing ever comes into fruition.

yes because science never improves as time goes on, technology doesn't get better, everything is the exact same as it was in the year 2000.

I get where you're coming from, but the science is being much, much more understood than it was 10 or even 5 years ago. But I understand we need to see some concrete great results in order to actually build hope in those that have been hopeless like you.