+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 210 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    im nw 2. The only areas i need regrowth is hairline/temples and a bit more density in the frontal region.
    I am Norwood 6 - the only areas I need regrowth is my whole ****ing head

simply -
    excess dht/androgens/5alpha?? -> over expression of cox 2 -> automatic over expression of pgd2 etc - > hair thinning - > dormancy and mild fibrosis -> baldness -> full fibrosis.

obviously there are many many other ezymes and protiens in the pathway that will be affected through negative feedback mechanisms.
    Now the thing I want to know... is WAS DR Cots study surrounding stem cells in bald scalps at the latter "FULL FIBROSIS" stage? Or was it at mild fibrosis (still have tiny vellus hairs)??

Because as we all know:

Earlier, people used to think that the hair follicles died premature deaths and that caused baldness, but this and other studies proved otherwise. These new discoveries and the studies that put aside inaccurate beliefs about the cause of baldness carry the potential for a future that’s full of thick, healthy hair.

In this milestone study, researchers used 15-dPGJ2, the PGD2 derivative to treat normal hair and found that the treated hair had stunted growth and ultimately died off.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    The point is that WNT signalling will cause stem cells to proliferate which is what you need for hair to grow, hence why Histogen were able to destroy all the naysayers and create 2 years of hair growth that nobody else has ever accomplished - please name one person on a forum who has accomplished such a feat?
    as I said before: one anagen phase lasts 2-3 years. OF COURSE if that hair does not fall out prematurely, it will stay! The question is: what makes you think after anagen phase ends, it will regenerate again?

I am Norwood 6 - the only areas I need regrowth is my whole ****ing head
    looool - nw7 will be fully reversible in a few years with ease.
    Although i still think its reversible now.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    as i said before: One anagen phase lasts 2-3 years. Of course if that hair does not fall out prematurely, it will stay! The question is: What makes you think after anagen phase ends, it will regenerate again?
    More Injections!!!!!

Now the thing I want to know... is WAS DR Cots study surrounding stem cells in bald scalps at the latter "FULL FIBROSIS" stage? Or was it at mild fibrosis (still have tiny vellus hairs)??
    THIS is what i wanted to know too!

as far as i can remember the scalp biopsies were from men who were nw7?
    possibly indicating full fibrosis.
    But time/age rather than norwood scale is more a good indication of how much scar/fibrotic tissue the scalp is surrounded by.

looool - nw7 will be fully reversible in a few years with ease.
    By who, Aderans?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    By who, Aderans?
    by these guys:

http://www.bioregenerativesciences.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    By who, Aderans?
    Most HM companies will fail in thier ventures, i.e wont yeaild "super" results via injections to be viable as a hair loss treatment.

If something much better is not found in the near future to reverse baldness eg histogen etc i predict these HM companies turning into hair transplant companies - multiplying hairs artificially in a "petri dish" and then transplanting them into patients scalps.

their cures are not "easy".