Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garethbale
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Kiwi
    Nah it wasnt me because I read that too.

I didnt recognize the poster as an older member of these forums so I took it as a grain of salt. But if the results are "promising" that is a hell of a lot better then "not promising"....
    I emailed them guys...

Comment

• ccmethinning
      • Jan 2012

RepliCel has zip, zero, zilch, nada. They are a total failure and will never amount to anything. They are not an adapting or innovating company. They went all on on DSCC being the answer, and of course, as we know, its not. DSCC is all they got. The reason they are presenting is to try to stir up investor interest, as raising money is now an impossible task as their product looks hopeless and their share price has fallen to bellow $.50/share.

RepliCel, stick a fork in them, they're done.

Comment

• HARIRI
        • Nov 2012

I agree to that. There is something inside of me makes me feel that they are after the money and selling shares. I only have high hopes in Histogen and low ones on Aderans.

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

It'd be really interesting to see how much hair growth (or DHT resistence) would be sustained with a combination of Aderans & Replicel....

Comment

• inkt2002
            • Mar 2012

All the info that needs to be known on Replicel can be found by pulling up their 1 year stock chart.

Comment

• Vox
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
              It'd be really interesting to see how much hair growth (or DHT resistence) would be sustained with a combination of Aderans & Replicel....
              It would be very interesting to see what the Histogen or Aderans products can do with the Gho technique. We know that there are some weaknesses regarding donor regeneration, so what if, e.g., the Histogen product makes the donor to fully recover in much less than 9 months? Or makes the transplanted hair also appropriate to function as donor? This last point is obviously very important since it will give a huge boost to the speed of hair restoration.

I believe there is potential for such developments even if these products are subpar compared to what they are supposed to do. Just a gut feeling.

Comment

• yagazooci
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by inkt2002
                All the info that needs to be known on Replicel can be found by pulling up their 1 year stock chart.
                I wonder if the principal shareholders are selling any of thier stock? Now that would be telling. I think the price was driven down by the less-than-touted stellar results obviously, but as much by a timid few who figured the apocolypse was nigh... OTCBB aint the "big board" as we know.
                It would put me in mind of the tail wagging the dog scenario, if its the case. Anyway, we'll see.

Comment

• PinotQ
                  • May 2010

The stock research report shows no insider trading to date.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by yagazooci
                    I wonder if the principal shareholders are selling any of thier stock? Now that would be telling. I think the price was driven down by the less-than-touted stellar results obviously, but as much by a timid few who figured the apocolypse was nigh... OTCBB aint the "big board" as we know.
                    It would put me in mind of the tail wagging the dog scenario, if its the case. Anyway, we'll see.
                    Phase II trials will be the real deal. Phase I was only meant for safety, not efficacy. If their Phase II results suck, thats when you'll know to jump ship.

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

Lets not speculate just yet. NO ONE here on this forum has any inside information regarding this company or the others.
                      If Replicel's treatments can give you a good % more than what is currently available today ,even IF it is not the 'Holy Grail' in hair treatments,
                      people will rush to it ... David Hall will give his presentation on Monday the 25th of this month.

Comment

• yagazooci
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                        Phase II trials will be the real deal. Phase I was only meant for safety, not efficacy. If their Phase II results suck, thats when you'll know to jump ship.
                        I concur totally hellouser. If Replicel has it, it will show up in phase II. They scored a 19% in thier safety run, where they uber dosed all the subjects. They only wanted a peek at efficacy. Good peek, I'd say. That's why they are still alive. To think they will look for funding whilst having nothing is untenable. Check the resumes of these guys. This isn't Joe's Hair Shop. This next phase looks to mix it up with dosages, depths, relative distances and God knows what else, all with the grace of the competent authority. To say they are caput is unfounded whinery, I think.

Comment

• Artista
                          • Apr 2010

Very good points made yagazooci thanks

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

I concur totally hellouser. If Replicel has it, it will show up in phase II. They scored a 19% in thier safety run, where they uber dosed all the subjects. They only wanted a peek at efficacy. Good peek, I'd say. That's why they are still alive. To think they will look for funding whilst having nothing is untenable. Check the resumes of these guys. This isn't Joe's Hair Shop. This next phase looks to mix it up with dosages, depths, relative distances and God knows what else, all with the grace of the competent authority. To say they are caput is unfounded whinery, I think.
                            Exactly. I hope they get at least some regrowth but it'd be pretty awesome if they were able to permanently halt baldness altogether, much like the rumors with Aderans working like fin + added growth. Imagine combining aderans, replicel and histogen down the line? All those options plus a hair transplant or better yet Gho with donor regeneration? Future looks good.

Comment

• UK Boy
                              • Apr 2011

The Phase II clinical trial represents a significant advance in the research. In the Phase I clinical trial, the company produced only 16 “data points.” The Phase II trial aims at 288, enough to determine the optimal type and amount of injections for treating hair loss.

The Vancouver, B.C.-based company says it has won patents for its technology from both the European Union and Australia and that patents are currently pending in other jurisdictions.

“The Company has made significant advancements in its manufacturing procedures and these improvements are expected to have a meaningful impact on our RCH-01 program,” said Replicel CEO David Hall, in a written statement released in early February. “We are committed to receiving guidance and implementing the recommendations provided by the regulatory authorities to ensure we have a well-constructed Phase II trial that will lead to the optimum dose to treat pattern baldness.”

So in a statement David Hall announced that changes have been made to the manufacturing procedure, this could have significant impact on the results. People have counted Replicel out but at the end of the day they have taken on board there unsatisfactory results in regards to efficacy and they have made changes before continuing - the most probable reason as to why they're now about 9 months behind on their estimated start of Phase II.

I also agree with others, phase II is the dosing trial, they can try different doses, depths and frequency of injections. This trial will let us know if this is compoundable and if it is then that makes even the current efficacy results more promising.

I can't believe that they would be progressing unless they had some hope of better results, there was a lot of promise when Replicel first started trials so lets hope the phase II trials surprises us all with much better results.

Comment

• clarence
                                • Sep 2012

They scored a 19% in thier safety run, where they uber dosed all the subjects.
                                It's all about being uber dosed when you're looking at the 19% in this image.

Comment

Working...