+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Is it me or does the forum seem dead? We have nothing new and exciting to talk about. Spencer keeps saying in his show that he was going have interviews on some new shit but it's lagging. I forgot exactly who they were but I think one was on cloning and the other was on donor from another person. I just can't remember the names of these Doctors.
    It feels like everyone at this site wants to talk about TRX2. I can't understand all the attention that stuff gets on this forum. There are no clinical studies, Whitfield hasn't published a single photograph, and even TRX2's own testimonials are completely underwhelming.

I was under the impression that Allergan was going to finish a clinical trial of bimatoprost in February of this year. If they turn up anything maybe that will give us all something to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    It feels like everyone at this site wants to talk about TRX2. I can't understand all the attention that stuff gets on this forum. There are no clinical studies, Whitfield hasn't published a single photograph, and even TRX2's own testimonials are completely underwhelming.

I was under the impression that Allergan was going to finish a clinical trial of bimatoprost in February of this year. If they turn up anything maybe that will give us all something to talk about.
    I figured Allergan would be the talk of this forum since it seems to be the closest thing to come out and its national news. Not sure how effective this will be. Many are hoping it can be more effective than Fin and Minox. As for Trx2, I had hope at first but it was probably desperation. I understand everyone here is on the same boat, looking for that miracle cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    Agreed. It doesn't bode well that the company has allowed so much time to go by without posting the promised photos and studies. I was seriously considering trialing this one if they provided decent before and after photos and information about their trials. I still might if they manage to deliver something promising soon.

This product did seem to come out of nowhere. I was hoping that this company had a legit treatment that had somehow flown under the radar all this time, but the longer it takes them to release results, the less likely that seems. This sort of reminds of the Hairmax Lasercomb. Their people promised Spencer a bunch of studies showing their product's efficacy, but they never delivered. Of course, to this day they're still selling the product to anyone willing to buy it.
    I also don't understand why TRX2 is getting so much attention on this site, that thread has been going on forever, it's as if they're just keeping it going for the sake of keeping it going.

BioRegenerativeSciences shouldn't even be selling these products until the consumer has a breakdown of the key ingredients, molecules or no molecules it sounds like that is just an excuse to fob off the consumer into thinking the ingredients list is so sophisticated it doesn't need to exist lol.

It also seems there is a new breed of PhD qualified conmen in the industry these days (the name Thomas Whitfield springs to mind), that doesn't surprise me though, especially when janitors and cleaners these days often have PhD's.

They also don't honestly state that they have been around since 1997, they say the idea has been around since then, but the idea for example of using WNT proteins has been around since the 1970's, you dont hear Histogen trying to pass themselves off as a 30 year old company.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    I figured Allergan would be the talk of this forum since it seems to be the closest thing to come out and its national news. Not sure how effective this will be. Many are hoping it can be more effective than Fin and Minox. As for Trx2, I had hope at first but it was probably desperation. I understand everyone here is on the same boat, looking for that miracle cure.
    There are major issues for its use for scalp hair loss, it costs c£40 to treat 400 eyelashes for a month, attempting to treat 70,000 thinning scalp hairs per month may raise some cost issues lol.

theres a picture on the homepage before/after. looks good to me.

Looks decent, but the light source change a lot...

Here it is...... even the angle changes. Not a scientific shot obviously. Still looks ok maybe.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheHair View Post
    Here it is...... even the angle changes. Not a scientific shot obviously. Still looks ok maybe.
    If that's the expected result, bye bye Tom Whitfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    If that's the expected result, bye bye Tom Whitfield.
    Hell yeah lol.

Looks great but I wont be putting down 150 USD until they show us some real official clinical data. Ive seen way too many fake before/after shots to ever base a purchase on them alone - I am sure the individuals of this forum would understand.

But atleast they're showing something, Whitfield couldn't even manage that.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Hell yeah lol.

Looks great but I wont be putting down 150 USD until they show us some real official clinical data.
    Me neither-once bitten etc, but looks promising..