Hair-Multiplication Vs. Balding-Reversal: LET'S VOTE!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HairTalk
    • Feb 2011

Hair-Multiplication Vs. Balding-Reversal: LET'S VOTE!

(Foreword: This thread is meant to be fun. Let's try our best to keep the bickering, name-calling, whining, and unbounded stupidity the hell out of it.)

Now..., it seems, mid-2011, with Histogen's H.S.C. (and a few other such efforts), and ACell (and a few other such endeavors, there, too, such as that of working with follicle-transection), one may observe a sort of "race" between figuring out how to remove the restriction of a limited donor-supply, from surgical hair-transplantation; and developing a compound that will stop balding and restore a respectable (ideally, total) number of already-lost hairs.

This is a poll-thread, of course, so let's just get started: pick your horse, and place your wager — !
    Hair-multiplication (e.g., ACell, transection, etc.)
    0%
    Hairloss-reversal (e.g., Histogen's H.S.C., etc.)
    0%

The poll is expired.

• Havok
    • Apr 2011

i voted for hair multiplication if only for the reason that we'll presumably get some definitive answers to whether it'll work or not by end of this year. a real viable treatment without donor limitation cannot come soon enough.

Comment

• Flowers
      • Feb 2011

Well what's balding reversal?

Comment

• HairTalk
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Flowers
        Well what's balding reversal?
        By "balding-reversal," I simply mean a product that will stop balding and will re-grow lost hairs without requiring relocation or transplantation of grafts.

Comment

• Flowers
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by HairTalk
          By "balding-reversal," I simply mean a product that will stop balding and will re-grow lost hairs without requiring relocation or transplantation of grafts.
          Ohh well then idk because histogen is still at least what, 2 years away? And people have reported some new hairs and reduced shedding on trx2 and now capixyl is saying they have a hair loss shampoo that they're shopping around to major companies (and they have pictures and studies). Close call

Comment

• RichardDawkins
            Inactive
            • Jan 2011

This poll is not funny at all. Its serious business. Because some people mix all the things in one pot but there are actually as the thread starter said two different ideas.

1) Reversing hairloss
            2) Expand Donor hair

I say both (lets exclude Gho here) will have their finest hour in 2012

Comment

• KeepTheHair
              • Mar 2010

Fun?

I am not having fun with hair loss at all. I hope the cheapest option wins

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                Fun?

I am not having fun with hair loss at all. I hope the cheapest option wins
                lol true - Histogen all the way for me though! That one-time injection just seems way more appealing!

LOL Poll closes in 2014 haha nice one.... by the time it closes... "it'll be another five years away!!!" lol

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                  • Mar 2010

......................lol

Comment

Working...