Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steven Gabel, MD
    • Dec 2008

Dr. Gabel patient, 3279 grafts, One session - Oregon

3279 grafts yielding 5917 hairs in one session (645 singles, 2125 double, 509 multiunit grafts) by Dr. Gabel - Oregon.

This patient is 6 months out from his transplant to the frontal region of his scalp. He has had considerable growth in the last 2 months; since he is only 6 months out, we expect continued growth and maturation of the transplanted hairs.

He is faithful about taking finasteride on a daily basis.

He posts frequently on the forums with the name Badger.
    Attached Files
  • SpencerKobren
    Administrator
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Steven Gabel, MD
    3279 grafts yielding 5917 hairs in one session (645 singles, 2125 double, 509 multiunit grafts) by Dr. Gabel - Oregon.

This patient is 6 months out from his transplant to the frontal region of his scalp. He has had considerable growth in the last 2 months; since he is only 6 months out, we expect continued growth and maturation of the transplanted hairs.

He is faithful about taking finasteride on a daily basis.

He posts frequently on the forums with the name Badger.
    Congratulations Badger! You must be thrilled. Great job Dr. Gabel!
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• Janna
      Doctor Representative
      • Oct 2008

Wow, great transformation. The results are excellent and it's still very early in the progress. Thanks for providing the graft breakdown. Nice job, Dr. Gabel.
      Hi, I'm the Head Tech and Surgical Manager for Shapiro Medical Group. janna@shapiromedical.com

Comment

• badger_01
        • Jan 2009

Thanks for the kind words. I'm very excited about my results so far, and grateful to Dr Gabel. I maintained a detailed blog during the process, on a another forum and am in the process of porting it over. I appreciate your comments and support.

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Nice job Doc
          Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...