+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Footballer Wesley Sneijder had hair multiplication with Dr. Gho

Okay, I know Dr. Gho has a horrible reputation online... but these results are actually amazing. He claims that he has performed his hair multiplication technique where he extracts hair stem cells and places them in thinning areas.
    He claims this does not cause any loss of hair from the donor area and that one hair stem cell generates on average 2,5 hairs.

Wesley Sneijder allgedley had this performed just before christmas last year, and well... I cannot say anything but that the results look amazing.

Before: http://img811.imageshack.us/i/wesley...ramonastr.jpg/

Now: http://img821.imageshack.us/i/wesley...bresciaca.jpg/

What can we actually make of this? Is Dr. Gho actually on to something here?

The question is whether this was actual HM technique or a regular Fue or Strip. Does he clearly say he did that on sneidjer?

Inactive

Strip? Are you kidding me. Where is the scar which should be OBVIOUS

Well first of all I never seen sneijder up close so I would not be able to say. But his head is not shaved. To me it seems like he has a 1 or a 2 clip all around. Maybe he did Acell and hides it well. If I had to guess it was most likely FUE. If it really is HM, that's crazy. I still don't understand the procedure though. How does he extract and place the stem cells?

I know that this procedure looks great on paper...but the results are not state of the art at all which is why i am not going to consider a hair transplant with gho. If feriduni offers it then its another story. He is not just a surgeon but also an artist.

Inactive

And what about Wesley Sneijder? His result doesnt look good only on paper but in reality but i agree more docs have to perform HST

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    I know that this procedure looks great on paper...but the results are not state of the art at all which is why i am not going to consider a hair transplant with gho. If feriduni offers it then its another story. He is not just a surgeon but also an artist.
    That would be ideal. If only Gho would setup a Hair Science Institute in Belgium and offer Feriduni a boat load of money. There's no denying Sneijder's hair looks good though.

Inactive

You know i would laugh my ass off when armani would offer HST....... i think there wont be any more baldies running around then

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    You know i would laugh my ass off when armani would offer HST....... i think there wont be any more baldies running around then
    Let's hope that day comes soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubter_87 View Post
    Okay, I know Dr. Gho has a horrible reputation online... but these results are actually amazing. He claims that he has performed his hair multiplication technique where he extracts hair stem cells and places them in thinning areas.
    He claims this does not cause any loss of hair from the donor area and that one hair stem cell generates on average 2,5 hairs.

Wesley Sneijder allgedley had this performed just before christmas last year, and well... I cannot say anything but that the results look amazing.

Before: http://img811.imageshack.us/i/wesley...ramonastr.jpg/

Now: http://img821.imageshack.us/i/wesley...bresciaca.jpg/

What can we actually make of this? Is Dr. Gho actually on to something here?
    Are we basing our characterization of the alleged procedure as "amazing" on the two images provided, here? That would be insane.