+ Reply to Thread

Default Prescriber for Oral Minoxidil

Hey all.

Been on topical minoxidil/topical finasteride for a year, with minimal results. At the very least, I think I stopped it from getting worse.

I'm looking to step up therapy, but can't quite afford a transplant at this time. I've seen some posts about efficacy of oral minoxidil, but I'm looking for a physician in the Northern California area that I can talk to about oral minox and possibly prescribe. Can you recommend any? Also, if you want to share your own experiences with oral minox, I won't stop you.

Thanks

The standard display ads in Hotmail have been replaced with text-based ads in the right sidebar of Outlook.com that can show images when someone hovers over them — a new ad format that Microsoft is launching. Microsoft says the ads won’t appear at certain times when it doesn’t make sense, such as when a user is reading or responding to a message from someone in their address book.

Default markjohn

facebook login didn’t open an actual store in Ballard, but it did take over the windows at what used to be a Patagonia retail location. That shop closed in April after four years and has been vacant ever since on a street that is home to a wide variety of retail. Some businesses have stayed closed since the pandemic and some new ones have moved in.