Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joely
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by cichlidfort
    Is anyone confident that we'll find a working vehicle soon for CB before it's actually suppose to come out?
    When is it suppose to come out?

Comment

• simba
      • Jul 2013

Is anyone confident that we'll find a working vehicle soon for CB before it's actually suppose to come out?
      People are waiting to see what Cosmo are using in trials, so hopefully well get it before Cosmo release it commercially.

Comment

• HairBane
        • Apr 2013

There are probably already vehicles out there that work for CB. They're just not (a) optimal or (b) user-friendly.

Comment

• deuce
          • May 2013

Do companies release the vehicles for their products while they are in phase 1 testing?

Comment

• burtandernie
            • Nov 2012

Why would a company release the vehicle at all? Doesnt seem like telling everyone like competition what vehicle they use is a good idea to me. Loose lips sink ships it applies to almost everything where giving information can harm you. I dont know what benefit they gain from telling anyone that specific info.

Comment

• HairBane
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by burtandernie
              Why would a company release the vehicle at all? Doesnt seem like telling everyone like competition what vehicle they use is a good idea to me. Loose lips sink ships it applies to almost everything where giving information can harm you. I dont know what benefit they gain from telling anyone that specific info.
              If they were to release any info regarding the vehicle, it would most likely be just a snippet, perhaps one line in amongst the vast documentation and presentations disseminating information about the ongoing trials. Something like "a such-and-such based vehicle will be used for phase I alopecia trials", rather than some exhaustive ingredients list. But who knows, really? Our best bet is just logically deducing a decent working vehicle until we get an official one. There are some theoretical options already.

Comment

• jason1001
                • Mar 2014

Originally posted by joely
                When is it suppose to come out?
                Im also curious about the release date

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by jason1001
                  Im also curious about the release date
                  2016 was their initial projected date. It's been pushed back at least another year. Cosmo is focusing more on their acne product because the dozens of treatments for acne already on the market are not enough.

2018 is the more likely release date of CB. Good news, right?

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

Four years is a long long time. You really could not log into this forum for a year and probably not miss a single thing. Most of the stuff on this forum is many years away so almost all of it is endless speculation or about the frequent snake oil that pops up out of nowhere.
                    Maybe I need to bite the bullet and try propecia. I dont think 4 years is a length of time I can wait.

Comment

• cichlidfort
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                      2016 was their initial projected date. It's been pushed back at least another year. Cosmo is focusing more on their acne product because the dozens of treatments for acne already on the market are not enough.

2018 is the more likely release date of CB. Good news, right?
                      For a lot of us, it's terrible news. But in the general big picture of balding, it's awesome. In 3-4 years we'll have something that will knock hairloss in the teeth. In theory, CB is a 1000 times better than fin because of the no sides and efficacy of it.

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

For a lot of us, it's terrible news. But in the general big picture of balding, it's awesome. In 3-4 years we'll have something that will knock hairloss in the teeth. In theory, CB is a 1000 times better than fin because of the no sides and efficacy of it.
                        If its really 4 years, perhaps less if Cosmo gets the acne product out and we figure out the damn vehicle, I could opt for an HT today, get my hair back, keep using RU and Minox to stabilize, potentially even microdose on Fin and I could keep what I got until then.

I'd hope Cosmo isn't incompetent like Aderans or Histogen when it comes to projections though... but they've already pushed back by a couple years so really, my expectations are very low for them.

Comment

• cichlidfort
                          • Jan 2013

If its really 4 years, perhaps less if Cosmo gets the acne product out and we figure out the damn vehicle, I could opt for an HT today, get my hair back, keep using RU and Minox to stabilize, potentially even microdose on Fin and I could keep what I got until then.

I'd hope Cosmo isn't incompetent like Aderans or Histogen when it comes to projections though... but they've already pushed back by a couple years so really, my expectations are very low for them.
                          I understand the frustrations with hairloss can cloud our judgement with expectations of new releases. Hopefully 3-4 years is the actually timeline. But I'm unsure of HT. Once you get the implanted hair, will it stay there for life, like the DHT resistant hair on the back of our heads?

Comment

• kobefan234
                            • Nov 2013

its always x amount of "years" away. I'll believe it when I can comb it.

Comment

• Auld Reekie
                              • Mar 2014

Is it 1000 times better than RU? I thought RU was a side-free (or at least vastly reduced sides) topical alternative to finasteride. Isn't it?

Comment

• jason1001
                                • Mar 2014

Is Ru out now?
                                I never see much people posting about it.

Comment

Working...