Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big D
    • Dec 2010

Reviews of hair transplant surgeon Antonio Armani

I've seen a number of Dr. Armani's patient result pictures and his results look great. I've read a number of forums on the internet that have mixed reviews of his work and pictures. I'm wondering for one why there isn't any mention of him or not much mention of him on this website. Also if anyone here has had a personal experience with him can they give me some feedback, pictures, etc. I feel like I missed something about this doctor because it seems his work is really good...I know it's a matter of opinion I'm just going off the pictures I've seen. Please if anyone has feedback write back.
  • gillenator
    • Dec 2008

Have you presented your question on the HLH forum? There's lots of opinions there on Armani.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• SilverSurfer
      • Oct 2010

Don't go there...What you haven't seen are his really bad results and lawsuits against patients who have been unhappy with his work

Comment

• gillenator
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by SilverSurfer
        Don't go there...What you haven't seen are his really bad results and lawsuits against patients who have been unhappy with his work
        SS,

Do you mean lawsuits of patients as the plaintiff or is it the doctor suing the patients?
        "Gillenator"
        Independent Patient Advocate
        more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

Working...