Showh some Support for an interview with the german researchers at the TU Berlin.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mojo Risin
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by UK_
    This is going to take far longer than a couple of years lol.
    Oh yes, I forgot. Lauster said five years (I guess that's not a couple years).

More like 10 to 20 years away (maybe 30 years).
    Good luck, have fun, see you in 2027.

Comment

• Samiam
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Mojo Risin
      Oh yes, I forgot. Lauster said five years (I guess that's not a couple years).

More like 10 to 20 years away (maybe 30 years).
      Good luck, have fun, see you in 2027.
      Nope somewhere around 5 years

Comment

• RichardDawkins
        Inactive
        • Jan 2011

According to both BANNED Users

Iron Man

and

SpanishDude

1) SD : they dont have anything at all and scam people off

2) IM : Then explain why we wont see anything from them in the next 10 to 15 years. Of course IM uses Gho links to prove something (even if Gho has nothing to do with it)

I laughed my ass off big time because IM first is a Gho Supporter, then when other support Gho he is saying " I dont doubt that there will be a pill which will stop hair loss and reverse it"

Then people come up with Lauster (promising stuff imho) and he bashes this to promote Gho.

I think Spencer should finally made a Show about "Insane and idiotic hair loss forum users like Iron Man aka HairRobinHood and SpanishDude which both are banned here"

Comment

• Mojo Risin
          • Mar 2011

Please don't bring Hairsite stuff here. Hairsite forum is filled with psychos that have a lot more issues than baldness itself.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
            Inactive
            • Jan 2011

Hey i am registered there too :-)

But yeah i totally agree with you. Its very strange that the most severe cases (repair patients like Iron Man) are the most prominent technology bashers.

I just dont get it why he first promotes Gho, then stained Ghos credibility and then praise Gho again in threads where no one has anything to do with Gho.

I am only glad that both of those guys cannot do their stuff here anymore

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins

But yeah i totally agree with you. Its very strange that the most severe cases (repair patients like Iron Man) are the most prominent technology bashers.

I just dont get it why he first promotes Gho, then stained Ghos credibility and then praise Gho again in threads where no one has anything to do with Gho.

Iron_Man sadly spends his days dancing to the tune of:

"... to date there has been no evidence that extracellular Wnt ligands can promote actual hair follicle neogenesis in adult skin..."

yes... 'to date' Iron_Man... does he ever wonder why those two words were included in that statement?

What part of "we have never previously been able to actually separate and extract the right genes in this manner"... dont you understand?... dya know who I'm quoting there?... think hard.... I wonder if Follica are so adamant at the "wnt paradigm" being a dead-end - why on earth they're still seeking patents for lithium treatments that are targeting said pathways... hmmm....

...It's irritating... to read the opinions of an individual who neglects the utter current ineptitude of understanding maintained by even researchers regarding the power and hope of gene therapy....

I'd conclude by stating... let's wait on those upcoming Histogen results eh?... see if they have the same success as Mayumi Ito and his team

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                Inactive
                • Jan 2011

He neglects everything believe me if Histogen would turn a NW7 into a NW1 and they would say " Ahem we used ähm something called unicorn scat but honestly we dont know how it works"

You could bet that IronMan would come up with another story pulled out of his ass. Even his former hair site "friends" are no seeing that he is a disturbed person. For example i posted some pictures from a german Gho patient and guess what Iron Man said.

He really really really doubt that those fotos were LEGIT (this is just insane)

And after that he bashes me for posting those pictures and then he played mister smart and tried to educate everyone.

At the german board he really said before he was banned "I am the only one who knows anything about hair multiplication" sad part he was serious.

I am so glad that he and his buddy SD were banned here

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Well - Lauster and his team have done a phenomenal job - they grew an organoid that had almost all the same characteristics as a mouse hair follicle last year, and this year they have applied the same model to humans and it has clearly been a success.

Iron_Man, to still feel cheated and bitter after reading their article because they're not knocking on your door with the cure seriously indicates you need far more than a cure, perhaps some counselling. Sorry you didnt wake up in an era where hair loss was cured, but thats life, move on and deal with it.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                    • May 2011

I vote no.

Kidding. An interview might be interesting. I wouldn't hold my breath though. I might be wrong but I seem to recall someone saying that the hair follicles were cosmetically insignificant as they were less than 60 micrometres in diameter. Lads I think we're still way off a cure of sorts.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by RichardDawkins

There's some ****ing psychos at hairsite. You keep saying they were banned here but how do you know? When was this? Maybe they are still here with another name. How come they don't get banned from hairsite? Hairsite is a mess of a forum.

Comment

Working...