X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennet
    • Oct 2022

My hair transplant experience with Dr.Ekrem Keskin Capital Hair Turkey

Hi y'all,
    I wanted to write to you about my hair transplant experience. I started losing my hair in my early twenties. It wasn't too severe in the beginning then I started losing hair on top of my head and my widow peak. I felt very self-conscious and it affected my self-esteem. I know that shaving it all off works for some people, and more power to them but I have a weird shape and I could never go for the all shaved off look. So I started looking for alternatives. As you can guess, fin/min combination wasn't effective. Nothing seemed to work, so I looked into hair transplant surgeries. I researched the methods, where they're more budget-friendly, the success rate, etc.
    I finally found Dr. Ekrem Keskin. He's a plastic surgeon at Capital Hair Center. When I say that he did good, he did GOOD! He considered my widow peak, looked into my donor area, and put me through some tests. I also went to Istanbul a few days early because I wanted to see sightseeing. The culture is fantastic!
    I got the surgery at the beginning of the summer. Now my hair is growing back. I'm surprised how they're growing up because I didn't expect it this much. Also, having hair made me look younger. I like it!
    The procedure was easy in my experience. I was hesitant to go alone, so I went with a friend but I barely needed him tbh. No pain, no discomfort. I also got my first hair care treatment, first wash or whatever. You're not left to your own vices. After I went back home, CHC still kept tabs on me.
  • jacobhu8esddd
    • Sep 2022

Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.
    https://www.krogerfeedback.uno/ https://www.iliteblue.com/ https://www.upsers.fit/

Comment

• jeffalee
      • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Kennet
      Hi y'all,
      I wanted to write to you about my hair transplant experience. I started losing my hair in my early twenties. It wasn't too severe in the beginning then I started losing hair on top of my head and my widow peak. I felt very self-conscious and it affected my self-esteem. I know that shaving it all off works for some people, and more power to them but I have a weird shape and I could never go for the all shaved off look. So I started looking for alternatives. As you can guess, fin/min combination wasn't effective. Nothing seemed to work, so I looked into hair transplant surgeries. I researched the methods, where they're more budget-friendly, the success rate, etc.
      I finally found Dr. Ekrem Keskin. He's a plastic surgeon at Capital Hair Center. When I say that he did good, he did GOOD! He considered my widow peak, looked into my donor area, and put me through some tests. I also went to Istanbul a few days early because I wanted to see sightseeing. The culture is fantastic!
      I got the surgery at the beginning of the summer. Now my hair is growing back. I'm surprised how they're growing up because I didn't expect it this much. Also, having hair made me look younger. I like it!
      The procedure was easy in my experience. I was hesitant to go alone, so I went with a friend but I barely needed him tbh. No pain, no discomfort. I also got my first hair care treatment, first wash or whatever. You're not left to your own vices. After I went back home, CHC still kept tabs on me.
      Wow! Are you me? My widow peak makes me look like an unfed vampire since I also have very pale skin. Does your head also have corners like mine? I tried shaving it all off, but I looked like an even bigger freak once the hair started growing.
      I'm so stoked that I found your story tbh. Because I've been looking at doctors in Turkey and even contacted some of them. And let me tell you, hair mill after hair mill, it's ridiculous. I DMd Capital Hair Center once and they were very friendly and informative, but I still needed to figure it out. Your comment is a good sign imo.

Comment

• balkaggravated
        • Nov 2022

love what you write your hair transplant experience. you can also com to my blog in moto x3m

Comment

Working...