+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 229 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2286
  1. #1491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    They are in phase 2. It should be avaible in 2014 in asia and 2015-16 in United States.
    What about the UK and EU?

  2. #1492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    They are in phase 2. It should be avaible in 2014 in asia and 2015-16 in United States.
    When did they start phase 2? Im sure i read that they started in spring last year, after a few delays. If thats the case then they are nearly one year into it. I think I also read that they plan to release an update halfway into phase 2, which would be about now.

    Fingers crossed

  3. #1493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    424

    Default

    They are in Phase II and started it in January 2012. 3 month results should be available in the next few months.

    This is where Intercytex fell down. It's crunch time for Histogen. If they can improve on their Phase I results which were 20% increase in terminal hairs at 3 months (compared to Replicel's 3% at 6 months!) then I imagine they will have a marketable product.

    If they do an Intercytex then... well, Aderans is our last hope. And that is a particularly depressing thought.

  4. #1494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    They are in Phase II and started it in January 2012. 3 month results should be available in the next few months.

    This is where Intercytex fell down. It's crunch time for Histogen. If they can improve on their Phase I results which were 20% increase in terminal hairs at 3 months (compared to Replicel's 3% at 6 months!) then I imagine they will have a marketable product.

    If they do an Intercytex then... well, Aderans is our last hope. And that is a particularly depressing thought.
    I'm glad people can actually appreciate Histogen's results now that they see how hard it is to gain that 20%. It's a pretty good showing and can be improved with time.

  5. #1495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    If they do an Intercytex then... well, Aderans is our last hope. And that is a particularly depressing thought.
    Why do you say that?...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwA1ENqxI

    they'll (Histogen) be releasing results at the SID in the coming week... does anyone plan on attending? lol

  6. #1496
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Why do you say that?...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7SwA1ENqxI

    they'll (Histogen) be releasing results at the SID in the coming week... does anyone plan on attending? lol
    Hey UK_, you know that video is showing off wigs right :P

    Anyway, just quickly, I'm curious as to how you know they (histogen) will be presenting next week. It's not on their site is it?

  7. #1497
    Senior Member BoSox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    554

    Default

    ugh, I feel like all these treatments will be to "prevent" hairloss not reverse it. By 2015 I won't have anything to prevent. I hope Histogen can help those who are NW 5 +

  8. #1498
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    52

    Default

    correct me if i missunderstood the presented information but this HSC is actually regrowing and not preventing.

    Oh man my expectations are so high, it would kill me if this product fails during the trials (im very bad at keeping my hopes down)

  9. #1499
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    ugh, I feel like all these treatments will be to "prevent" hairloss not reverse it. By 2015 I won't have anything to prevent. I hope Histogen can help those who are NW 5 +
    Histogen had 73% regrowth. Infact their treatment doesn't prevent hair loss. It just regrows hair.

    Treatments like RU and CB will prevent hair loss

  10. #1500
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    57

    Default

    http://stemcellbaldnesscures.com/hai...th-technology/

    i got a sense of histogen by reading this article.it sounds a viable treatment and if comes to market it will make baldness just a trivial disease like flu.hope it comes out soon

Similar Threads

  1. Spencer Kobrenís The Bald Truth | Interview With Dr. Craig Ziering
    By tbtadmin in forum Histogen's Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 11:51 AM
  2. Histogen HSC | The Archived Interview with Dr. Craig Ziering on The Bald Truth
    By tbtadmin in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 03:06 AM
  3. Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Robert Bernstein About ACell MatriStem
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 09:10 PM
  4. AOLís StyleList Speaks With Spencer Kobren About Womenís Hair Loss
    By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 01:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

StayThick's Follicept Trial (4 week treatment)
Yesterday 11:47 AM
Last Post By StayThick
Today 06:04 AM
Will fin stop my hair loss if...
05-14-2015 11:15 PM
Last Post By jamieaguilar
Today 06:03 AM
Rude comments
02-15-2015 10:15 PM
by Drober
Last Post By Jaclyn
Today 05:56 AM
really great self tanner
05-16-2015 10:54 AM
by toofr
Last Post By Jaclyn
Today 05:41 AM
Stay away from sluthate.com
05-25-2015 03:36 PM
Last Post By thechamp
Today 05:33 AM