X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duke
    • Nov 2011

Histogen Ad!

Hi!

I found some pretty interesting stuff on a german board.

This is a magazine published in Japan. Nothing special. But on page 2 there is an ad for the "Akai Medical Clinic" in which they actually offer a HISTOGEN TREATMENT! Check it out!

Regards from Germany!

Comment

• Kampung101
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Sogeking
      I am eagerly anticipating an interview with someone from Histogen. It is possible they are struggling.
      Its certainly possible that they are still struggling in getting clearance for the next phase of their trials. But its also possible that the trial has already begun and its just taken awhile for Spencer to upload the upcoming interview with Ziering.

Comment

• share2die
        • Jul 2011

one of the guy at hairsite has got reply from Japanese clinic

Code:
        guys i sent an email to akai clinic yesterday and today they answer me this:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in the HSC.

Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC) which is based on the products of newborn cells operating in embryonic conditions includes several kinds od growth factors and Wnt protein. It is made in Hystogen Inc. USA, has not have FDA approval, still in the phase 2. It works for hair restoration of the AGA patient.
        You can find some clinical studies performed by Histogen.
        ( http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news_events.htm#20 )

You can take the HSC injection only in my clinic in Japan.
        It costs 315.000 yen for 1 vials to treat 6-7cm square. HSC should be injected in the dermis with the very fine needle.
        There are only around dozen vials of HSC left in my clinic now, and I am not sure when I can get HSC from Histogen next.
        If you would like to have HSC injection, it is better to make an appointment soon.

Please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions or need assistance.
        I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
        ----------------------------------------------------
        Hidemi Akai, M.D., PhD.
        AKAI MEDICAL CLINIC
        KNK bldg. 3F, 3-5-17 Kita-Aoyama,
        Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0061,Japan
        tel: (03) 5771-4114

Comment

• andycanon
          • Dec 2010

That's king of exciting but I with they would start selling this service overseas Europe america etc...

We are running out of hair lol

But it sounds very promising..

Not sure if 3grand euro or about 4 grand US would be a good price for 7 cubic cm.. But it depends on the result and how frequent!

Oh I hope this process results in success soon!!

Comment

• Gubter_87
            • Aug 2010

I do not believe for one minute that this doctor is selling any HSC treatment.

No ethical doctor would even think about selling a treatment that has not been trialed extensively for safety and efficacy first.

So either he is an unethical doctor and risking his patients health, or he is just any random person trying to rip off people in desperation.

Comment

• eqvist
              • Aug 2011

Sound sick that Histogen would supply this guy whit HSC. How can he promise that it working, pics?

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                • Dec 2010

Histogen lags with that interview.

Comment

• Kiwi
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Gubter_87
                  I do not believe for one minute that this doctor is selling any HSC treatment.

No ethical doctor would even think about selling a treatment that has not been trialed extensively for safety and efficacy first.

So either he is an unethical doctor and risking his patients health, or he is just any random person trying to rip off people in desperation.
                  He's not selling histogen. That much is obvious. He's ripping people off.

Comment

• Dasani
                    • Jun 2011

Yeah that guy is just spam. Very much anticipating the interview with histogen.

Comment

• Kiwi
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Dasani
                      Yeah that guy is just spam. Very much anticipating the interview with histogen.
                      There is an interview with Histogen planned? Where did you hear that?!?!

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                        Inactive
                        • Jan 2011

Thanks to an email, which was send to us, we were lucky to present our readers another edition of “How to create panic and interprete everything to death” What happened? On hair site re…

Has been said numerous times, that there will be an interview, i hope with hard questions

Comment

• Kiwi
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                          http://hairmultiplicationnews.wordpr...t-talk-part-2/

Has been said numerous times, that there will be an interview, i hope with hard questions
                          Bro. I'll believe it when I see it :P

Comment

• uninformed
                            • Aug 2011

http://hairmultiplicationnews.wordpr...t-talk-part-2/

did you make the blog richard? The information is pretty damn good

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                              Inactive
                              • Jan 2011

Yes its based on the work of myself and some others who were "fed up" with how things are handled at some hair loss forums where advertising goes better then helping people

Comment

• uninformed
                                • Aug 2011

Yes its based on the work of myself and some others who were "fed up" with how things are handled at some hair loss forums where advertising goes better then helping people
                                nice work. now people can get to filtered information without going through 300 pages of the forum. well done

Comment

Working...