Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jundam
    • Mar 2011

I wouldn't read too much into this yet. The funding was there and the trials would have started in July according to the information we received earlier. This means that they would be 4-8 weeks into their clinical protocol and the first evaluation point isn't until the 12 week mark.

The only reason I can come up with is that something went wrong in the beginning of the trials and that they're either postponed indefinitely or that there was a major safety concern discovered early on and that they had to shut down and re-evaluate. Either way I don't understand the people calling it a scam; They had absolutely nothing to gain and a lot to lose by drawing attention to themselves and then failing in the eyes of both their investors and the public. They most certainly believed in their product and none of the possible reasons I can see for this implies a lack of potential but rather unforeseen circumstances.

There's also the chance that something is merely being updated/edited. It wouldn't be the first time something changed on an internet page and made everybody throw a hissy fit.

Either way I won't react to it until there's official word from Histogen.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
      • Feb 2011

Thank God!!! I was so worried about this that I just phoned Histogen and asked them about this. And they assured me that HSC Complex is still under development and alive and well. They just said that they are making some re-designs and changes to the website so that's why the 'clinical trials' bar might be missing. But they said that everything is still functioning with HSC Complex; ie conducting clinical trials in the Far East.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
        Inactive
        • Jan 2011

Of Course :-)

Comment

• krewel
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Mojo Risin
          Are you blind ? They cleaned up the website. No more clinical status, no more release date information ...

Histogen IS dead.
          What now wise guy?

Comment

• The Alchemist
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by DepressedByHairLoss
            Thank God!!! I was so worried about this that I just phoned Histogen and asked them about this. And they assured me that HSC Complex is still under development and alive and well. They just said that they are making some re-designs and changes to the website so that's why the 'clinical trials' bar might be missing. But they said that everything is still functioning with HSC Complex; ie conducting clinical trials in the Far East.
            DepressedByHairLoss, you should take RichardDawkins, aka Leeroy, aka StevieDee, at his word. He, in his infinite wisdom, knows more than the company themselves. He knows so much that he's banned or restricted from posting on multiple forums. The powers that be are trying to censor him so they can make up stuff about clinical trials and get your money. He's just trying to help you and the rest of us.

Comment

• Jundam
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by DepressedByHairLoss
              You really did? Thank you on behalf of all of us if so. I'm sure it eases many minds.

I thought it seemed strange that they would shut down this early into the clinical trial phase.

Comment

• CAlex
                • Feb 2011

ALLISWELL, MOJO and RichardDawkins seem to have some issues. If you seriously think histogen is a big failure and no treatment is coming why the heck are you a member on this forum?

any small thing and they freak out and claim histogen has failed. They keep saying histogen is a scam! who are they scamming? they havent got any of our money. They are obviously trying to get a legitimate treatment to market. They could very easily just release a b.s. shampoo that aids in hair growth. Now that would be a scam. I seriously pity guys that just hang out here who just have nothing better to do. hairloss is not your biggest issue.

DepressedByHairLoss did you seriously call them?

Comment

• krewel
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by The Alchemist
                  DepressedByHairLoss, you should take RichardDawkins, aka Leeroy, aka StevieDee, at his word. He, in his infinite wisdom, knows more than the company themselves. He knows so much that he's banned or restricted from posting on multiple forums. The powers that be are trying to censor him so they can make up stuff about clinical trials and get your money. He's just trying to help you and the rest of us.
                  There are hairloss suffers like us, trying to be optimistic and giving other people hope and motivation. And there are suffers who just want to share pain I guess.

Saying that Histogen would be dead without any official confirmation is just irresponsible. There are people who get really sad by hearing this, so please just stop this sh*** Dawkins.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                    Inactive
                    • Jan 2011

Yeah right a homepage is updated and strangely th most important part for us is missing of course.

Has anyonhe here forgotten that they would have given a small update some months ago. Also did we hear something from their congress? Nope we didnt.

Btw i think that they will only produce stuff HSC for other companies and they themselvs wont do anything for a market entry at all

Comment

• Ronin
                      • Aug 2011

DepressedbyHairLoss - did you really call them up or are you just trying to give us a peace of mind? Come on, we're all big boys here, we can handle the truth!

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
                        • Feb 2011

Yeah, I absolutely did; I promise. I was so worried about it, since Histogen is the best shot that we have, I believe. It took me a few tries, but I finally talked to a very nice lady there who assured me that HSC Complex was still involved with trials in Singapore and was NOT dead at all. I've just got way too much invested in HSC Complex working that I knew I had to get the straight deal on it. Hell, I must've made her confirm her answer (that HSC Complex was still up and running, and NOT dead) a bunch of times, just so I could get the straight scoop. So yes, I absolutely called them up, without a doubt. I live in the U.S. and I have a flat monthly phone rate so it was totally cool. Hell, you guys can call them too if you like; their number is readily available in the contact info on their site. Maybe, it will show them how much we really have riding on HSC Complex, and how much we appreciate what they are doing (creating a non-invasive, non-scarring, and very effective treatment for hair loss). Although I'm sure that they already know. And it sure as hell has shown to be exponentially better than anything we've got so far. So yeah, the lady was very nice and very cool, and told me that HSC is still conducting trials and not dead at all. Hell, I think I must've asked her like 4 times!!! Damn, now I can go lift weights in peace, without having to worry!

Comment

• Ronin
                          • Aug 2011

LOL! Nice one mate - go lift your weights, you sound pretty agitated!

Just to pre-empt what the pessimists will say - of course, it may be that something has gone wrong and Histogen are not going to tell everyone who calls them up that they are having problems. That said, I remain an optimist and hope for the best (i.e. all is well and baldness cure is coming!)

Comment

• Mojo Risin
                            • Mar 2011

I called them and they said they were giving up on their clinical trials.

Comment

• Ronin
                              • Aug 2011

lol you are such a dick

Comment

• mlao
                                • Oct 2009

So if it's dead whats this?

Comment

Working...