Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stillinHS1994
    • Jul 2011

AAAAAHHHHHHHH SH%T .....TOO MUCH HAIR ...watever shall I do?....r those legit histogen numbers?...cuz damn that is a lot of hair....talk about no thin spots

Comment

• CVAZBAR
      • Dec 2010

Follica is finishing Phase 2 Trials in Europe according to TBT SHOW. Anyone has more info on this?

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

"... it continues to be present."
        lol

Like Intercytex - show investors (and/or idiots) some "convincing" carrots and you'll get what you want.
        Pah! Now you're agreeing with Dr Cole? - I can see a mile through your bullshit -

I suppose Follica are running the same scam eh?

the only light at the end of this tunnel is dr gho ,s
        procedure , i know people love bashing him but at least he is trying to
        make a difference.
        Rolfcopter

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
          • Jul 2011

for having "the cure" they don't seem to be in much of a rush to actually sell it.....

Comment

• CAlex
            • Feb 2011

WOW MY earlier post was way off in the second part lol.

the injection would basically cause new hairs to grow in an area of 4mm/2 area

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
              Follica is finishing Phase 2 Trials in Europe according to TBT SHOW. Anyone has more info on this?
              Got a link?

Comment

• CAlex
                • Feb 2011

the injection would basically cause new hairs to grow in an area of 4mm/2 area. That being said I think those numbers are wrong from the earlier article clipping. Dr Ziering has even posted they were achieving 57 new hairs per cm/2.

They cant really rush trials. I dont see how anyone can complain as histogen should still be able to get to market as soon as 2.5 years. Even if they hit some roadblocks as trials usually do (data collection, tweaking the formula, enrolling phase 3 etc etc) I dont see what could keep histogen from being available in 4-5 years at the furthest.

Unlike Follica, Histogen already knows their delivery system and formula works. All they have to do is refine the hsc solution or even just keep the same concentration that yielded them their initial 57 new hairs per cm/2

Aside from a safety concern from arising or histogen discovering in the phase 2 trial that the results do not have the ability to be spread over larger areas even with more injections I cant see histogen not being available within 5 years maximum withing the United States.

Going to be a lot of injections though lol. Like 250 injections to treat a 40cm/2 area. Wonder if they will charge by cm/2 area treated or what. They could just sell the formula and training to current ht doctors and any dermatologists, and plastic surgeons.

Comment

• lockness
                  • May 2011

How much is 40cm/2?? Roughly anyway...??

Comment

• stillinHS1994
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by CAlex

the injection would basically cause new hairs to grow in an area of 4mm/2 area. That being said I think those numbers are wrong from the earlier article clipping. Dr Ziering has even posted they were achieving 57 new hairs per cm/2.

They cant really rush trials. I dont see how anyone can complain as histogen should still be able to get to market as soon as 2.5 years. Even if they hit some roadblocks as trials usually do (data collection, tweaking the formula, enrolling phase 3 etc etc) I dont see what could keep histogen from being available in 4-5 years at the furthest.

Unlike Follica, Histogen already knows their delivery system and formula works. All they have to do is refine the hsc solution or even just keep the same concentration that yielded them their initial 57 new hairs per cm/2

Aside from a safety concern from arising or histogen discovering in the phase 2 trial that the results do not have the ability to be spread over larger areas even with more injections I cant see histogen not being available within 5 years maximum withing the United States.

Going to be a lot of injections though lol. Like 250 injections to treat a 40cm/2 area. Wonder if they will charge by cm/2 area treated or what. They could just sell the formula and training to current ht doctors and any dermatologists, and plastic surgeons.
                    man the world would be such a better place if everyone had your optimism

Comment

• stillinHS1994
                      • Jul 2011

Idk if this is right but according to this conversion chart I found on the web it says 40 cm is about 16 in long so a 40cm^2 section would be 16in by 16in.... Idk how big ur head is but that should cover it

Comment

• CAlex
                        • Feb 2011

My earlier posts were done quickly and some of the math is way off I think lol.

When I said 40 cm squared I meant If your hairline was (just for easy numbers) is 20 cm across and you have lost hair 2cm deep all the way along. Im not sure that cant be 40cm2.

@stillinHS1994
                        "man the world would be such a better place if everyone had your optimism"

LOL what optimism? Im not saying hsc will make it to market but the only stuff that can stop it is 1) a safety issue 2) Results not working over larger areas for some reason.

as long as they can just produce the initial 57 new hairs over every cm/2 that would be a great treatment to add to peoples arsenal. Until Phase 2 is done Im still holding my breathe lol

Ok well I wont post anymore for while lol. sleepy and my math is way off

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by UK_
                          Got a link?
                          Nah homie, Im looking for the same. This was reported on the show yesterday so I'm sure it's legit.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                            Inactive
                            • Jan 2011

hope this show goes online here in some time, also the cole interview

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                              hope this show goes online here in some time, also the cole interview
                              He is lagging the Cole interview. He said he would have it weeks back.

Are you sure you can't see or listen to the show?

Comment

• Losing_It
                                • Jun 2011

I am not a religious person, but from tonight onwards I am saying a prayer that HSC comes through the Phase II trials with positive results. I had a look at their website and it says its in Phase 1, so I assume the trial is underway. I would take 57 hairs cm2, assuming they can replicate this in further trials. Beggars can't be chooses. This is way more than whats on offer these days, without having a scar, and if it can reset the clock on miniaturized follicles, like they are suggesting that would be absolutely great. Hell even resetting the clock with some regrowth is still a winner in my book.

As far as I understand, the initial study tested two formulations with both showing regrowth. There would be no reason then to think that stronger formulations can't build on the initial dosages. Like they say in science though, 1 is not a pattern. One thing is certain though, the next 6-12 months will be make or break. Either we get our hopes dashed or we get the miracle we all been waiting. Pity the world will be ending in 2012.

For arguments sake, histogen survives the clinical trials and go to market, I am skeptical about the proposed lasting rates of new follicles. I think Dr. Noughton indicated that new follicles will last the same time as the last one, if you bald at age 20, they should last for 20 year. But is it not that men only get exposed to rampant DHT after puberty. So if you were destined to be a NW6 or 7 by age 25-30, is it not true that your new hairline will only last 5 or so years. If you start at 30 or 40, the new hairs should last that long.

Basically what i am asking is whether the effectiveness of HSC will be dependent at what stage you will at a certain age. Stages 4, 5, 6 , 7 by 30 not very effective and you will need more injections or am i just talking out of my ass?

Comment

Working...