Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Follicle Death Row
    • May 2011

I thought the trials that they're supposed to be doing now in Singapore are combined phase 1 and 2.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
      • Dec 2010

So what's the status on Histogen? Are the trials rolling or what?

Comment

• PaulC
        • Nov 2010

What surface area would one injection 'cover'

I think that this along with Aderans research is really good news. The results are presented as new hair growth per cm2. Aderans were talking about getting 13 hairs per cm2.

Can anybody help me with a question?
        What surface area would one injection 'cover' in terms of new cell and corresponding follicle growth. Would any new growth just appear in the immediate proximity of the injection point i.e possibly 1cm2, or would the effect spread over the scalp? If so, how far?

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
          So what's the status on Histogen? Are the trials rolling or what?
          I was wondering this the other day, for their first trial, they released an official notice upon their website that the trial had actually begun, this was in November 2008, and results were available 3 months later around February.

At present, no notice of a start for their Phase II trial.

I also wonder if we would have results in the same kind of timeframe as phase I.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by UK_
            I was wondering this the other day, for their first trial, they released an official notice upon their website that the trial had actually begun, this was in November 2008, and results were available 3 months later around February.

At present, no notice of a start for their Phase II trial.

I also wonder if we would have results in the same kind of timeframe as phase I.
            It would be nice if Doc Ziering would post here for an update. It's been a while.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
              • Jul 2011

If Renokin didnt work and had whatever histogen supposedly uses... isn't that a bad sign

Comment

• Thinning@30
                • Mar 2010

It would be nice if Doc Ziering would post here for an update. It's been a while
                We are due for an update on Histogen. I want to know whether they have actually started the next phase of trials yet. No news is not good news!

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

lol no news is good news

Keep the faith Thinning...

...I hope Iron_Man is watching this space - better resign that HairSite username when these results come in mr Tin_Hat.

Comment

• Purple Glow
                    • Feb 2011

Just to reiterate, if this product can guarantee at least thin, diffuse hair with no bald spots, I will consider that a baldness cure, because you can fill in with Nanogen to create a full head of hair.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                      • Dec 2010

Yo, Doc Z! We need you back here brother. Give us that update. Hope you see this. Put us at ease haha!

Comment

• Cory
                        • Jun 2011

I have most hopes in Histogen, even if hair won't last forever, I think they could just getter better results with each new injection.

Comment

• stillinHS1994
                          • Jul 2011

Go histogen....f&$k I hope this stuff works...update plzzzzz

Comment

• ALLISWELL
                            • Feb 2011

Updateeee????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                              Inactive
                              • Jan 2011

Hey guys an honest update is appreciated even a small glimpse :-)

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

Richard how do u resist urge to take Propecia? Is your hair loss minimal? like NW 2?

...Or like... "no going back stage".. like NW6/7?

Comment

Working...