+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 225 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
    Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    What I mean by pushing for an earlier release is once phase 1/2 trails are completing proving that the product is safe and effective
    Phase I/II trials don't "prove that the product is safe"; at best they document that no significant problems have yet been uncovered. Plenty of treatments have cleared all trial testing and secured FDA approval, only to be recalled after later being connected to serious health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Attachment 9601

I mean, if you look at their results ... if it's only this kind of result that you get, if you're bald, you'll still look pretty bald to me.
    Dr Ziering has already stated that they are at around 21 - 27% yield per cm2, if they can get to 45 - 50% that will bring back your original density, there is no reason why we couldn't use HSC to gain the density that even the best HT lacks.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    What I mean by pushing for an earlier release is once phase 1/2 trails are completing proving that the product is safe and effective then they should release the product in countries that have less restrictions and continue on with their trials to have it released in Asia and the US afterward. Otherwise the consumers will have to wait through another long (1-2 years) phase 3 trail. I think this should be considered by Histogen, would bring in a lot of revenue to conduct more trails on more products as well as helping a lot of people in need out.
    There are often two Phase III trials and even a Phase IV - never mind releasing it at Phase II - anything can be discovered when you go from a test sample of 50 - 100 patients to 300 - 3,000 patients. Each phase is always determining safety and efficacy, if you're in Phase III - You're not out of the woods yet. I am surprised Histogen are moving so fast in-fact, their proposals for a 2014 release could never be possible within the US - FDA trials typically consume a decade of research and practice before reaching market, so be thankful they are pursuing research in Asia and dont take current progress for granted, slow progress is better than no progress.

I try not to check into this thread often because it's discouraging. The reality for someone with aggressive hair loss is frustrating because I will lose everything before this product comes to the market. Based off of what posters are saying, those who will benefit most are those who still have some hair left. I currently do, but that will not be the case by 2014. I've been battling this for 3.5 years and will be at a point where I can't hide it anymore before this year is over.

And how much is this likely to cost when/if it becomes available?

A damn fortune I expect, so that's me and many other sufferers out of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    And how much is this likely to cost when/if it becomes available?

A damn fortune I expect, so that's me and many other sufferers out of the picture.
    Dont know but it sure as hell wont be a month of minimum wage.

To be honest even it costs £50k id do it - id splash all my savings for a better treatment for hair loss - hair is priceless - we all know that, just look at the sheer passion for hair we see on this website lol its great!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinFast View Post
    I try not to check into this thread often because it's discouraging. The reality for someone with aggressive hair loss is frustrating because I will lose everything before this product comes to the market. Based off of what posters are saying, those who will benefit most are those who still have some hair left. I currently do, but that will not be the case by 2014. I've been battling this for 3.5 years and will be at a point where I can't hide it anymore before this year is over.
    If you still have hair, I doubt you will lose everything by 2014. You will
    Be fine. We might lose some but not all.

Inactive

So why are you guys so about it? Fact is, there was significant sustaining hair growth even after a critical two years mark.

Even if it would just give people back around 40% of their original density, those people could easily use something like Gho for a transplant or so and we all won

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    So why are you guys so about it? Fact is, there was significant sustaining hair growth even after a critical two years mark.

Even if it would just give people back around 40% of their original density, those people could easily use something like Gho for a transplant or so and we all won
    So what Dr Gho has done is legit? Is it official? Spencer can't get a hold of him.