+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 225 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

I think we should try and keep this thread on topic (i.e. Histogen's HSC).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk View Post
    I think we should try and keep this thread on topic (i.e. Histogen's HSC).
    Guess you didnt read the article, ma'right?

This is related to Histogen as Histogen are developing a similar procedure to Garza et al (Follica) they are both working on the reactivation of existing stem cells, one party says it will be here in 5 years, the other party says 30 years, sorry if that deeper analysis passed you by.

An example of how it relates to Histogen:

I hope the only reason he mentioned 30 years (end of your lifetime) is the fact that US/European drug approval times usually take a decade and more, in that case perhaps Histogen would be able to pull it off quicker as they are in Asia, and they have already started phase I.

I remember Doc Z saying they were comfortable with the concentration applied but I wonder how they came up with that dosage and why not test what it could do with a higher concentration. Maybe they will after they get more info on safety but it makes me think if more would make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Guess you didnt read the article, ma'right?

This is related to Histogen as Histogen are developing a similar procedure to Garza et al (Follica) they are both working on the reactivation of existing stem cells, one party says it will be here in 5 years, the other party says 30 years, sorry if that deeper analysis passed you by.

An example of how it relates to Histogen:

I hope the only reason he mentioned 30 years (end of your lifetime) is the fact that US/European drug approval times usually take a decade and more, in that case perhaps Histogen would be able to pull it off quicker as they are in Asia, and they have already started phase I.
    You could say anything about hairloss is related to Histogen if you were to be pedantic. This thread is specifically about Histogen's HSC and Dr. Craig L. Ziering providing us with the latest info and answering our questions about it.

The article you posted just contains a comment from Luis Garza, who is merely an author of a study going at a university. He's not working on creating anything, he's not part of a company looking to bring something to market. It's just a study on the specifics of male pattern baldness.

There's no mention of this "Follica" in the article you posted or in the source article the comments are taken from.

It's merely a professor giving his two cents. There's a very good chance there will be a cure in about 30 years so it's a safe claim to make. It's nothing to really take note of. He's not telling us anything we didn't already know.

The release of the results of the trials taking part in Singapore next month is when we'll get to see if Histogen are on course to hit their targeted dates.

Forget hair loss, anyone seen this?

http://www.ttkn.com/health/ibn-and-i...ugs-10166.html

More developments from Singapore, IBM team up with Singapore institute for nano/biotech to destroy drug-resistant strains of bacteria (e.g. possible treatment for MRSA).
    I suppose you're gonna tell me this is related to Histogen due to it being in Singapore and Histogen doing trials in Singapore?

I suppose you're gonna tell me this is related to Histogen due to it being in Singapore and Histogen doing trials in Singapore?

Yes, IBM will unleash Watson to find a cure for MPB. It will only take him .0004 seconds to discover the cure, but another "10 years" to make it, test it and get it to pass FDA approval. Back on topic, I'm very excited to see anything that comes out of this May conference.

You could say anything about hairloss is related to Histogen if you were to be pedantic. This thread is specifically about Histogen's HSC and Dr. Craig L. Ziering providing us with the latest info and answering our questions about it.
    Well yeah but there is only one other company developing a similar procedure to Histogen, and whudyaknow - its the one I was on aboutguess I wasnt being "pedantic" after all.

They are both working with WNT proteins, one party says 5 years the other says 30, Garza is not just "an author" he was a member of the research conducted at the beginning of this year on the presence of stem cells in bald scalps. Id like to know the credentials held by you that seem to encourage this bloated self-efficacy you harbour in determining the credibility of researchers you haven’t the slightest clue about.

If you dont like my posts, theres nothing much your gonna do about it - ma'right?

Well yeah but there is only one other company developing a similar procedure to Histogen, and whudyaknow - its the one I was on about
    What other company? You've provided absolutely no information about this "other company". There is no other company mentioned in what you originally posted, just a study being done at a university. There's no company related to this study, no product, absolutely nothing comparable to Histogen at all.

Why haven't you shown me where Follica was mentioned in the article? Why haven't you shown me anything at all that says that Garza is working for this company called Follica? Is it because you just made that bit up?

Garza is not just "an author" he was a member of the research conducted at the beginning of this year on the presence of stem cells in bald scalps. Id like to know the credentials held by you that seem to encourage this bloated self-efficacy you harbour in determining the credibility of researchers you haven’t the slightest clue about.
    I merely pointed out that he is just a researcher at a univesity, not someone working on a product like you have falsey claimed multiple times in this thread. Your entire argument against the fact that your post was offtopic and had has no place in this thread was that your post was about a company working on the same thing that Histogen are working on. This is false, there is no other company mentioned in the article posted. You posted the comments of a guy heading up a university study and tried to pass it off as something more than what it was.

If you dont like my posts, theres nothing much your gonna do about it - ma'right?
    Simply pointing out how stupid they are seems to be working well enough - ma'right?

What other company? You've provided absolutely no information about this "other company". There is no other company mentioned in what you originally posted, just a study being done at a university. There's no company related to this study, no product, absolutely nothing comparable to Histogen at all.

Why haven't you shown me where Follica was mentioned in the article? Why haven't you shown me anything at all that says that Garza is working for this company called Follica? Is it because you just made that bit up?
    The point of this discussion utterly overrides the simple fact that you cannot tell people how to talk on this thread, you have no authority to do so, you are just "a member", so I urge you to not to take the law into your own hands but report my "awful behaviour" to a moderator, you do know how to use online forums right? I am guessing you're really not the drooling labotomized laborious drone you keep making yourself out to be. Whether it be about companies developing treatments for hair loss or treatments being developed by IBM, rather than sit there and mock me like the sanctimonious **** you really are; realise you have no authority to directly control what I say, and understand there is nothing you can do about it, perhaps now you'll move on and get over this whole "Garza doesn't work for Follica which doesn't make his comment credible at all" yadda yadda yadda yadda garbage you keep clinging on to.

George Cotsarelis and Luis Garza BOTH conducted research at The Department of Dermatology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Do you not think his close work with a member of the advisory board from Follica would have atleast influenced his comment? Before you go any further, can you prove/defend this with objective evidence? How do you square this pointless and baseless assertion with the fact that Cotsarelis has also come forward and stated a cure might be here "within DECADES".

This research was one of the key findings associated with the current development of procedures being conducted by Follica. When Luis Garza is talking about "a cure" he is referring to the reactivation of those dormant stem cells in the scalp (that he was studying), does it also not occur to you that Follica is THE ONLY company in America currently working on such a method? It also states in the article "pointing to a recent study", so his comment was made on the basis of this study, so, I believe it suffice to conclude that George Cotsarelis' comment regarding a treatment being available "within decades" and Garzas comment about a treatment being available "by the end of your lifetime" are both based upon these findings, and we can also tie that to the fact that Follica, being the ONLY COMPANY in America to be working on the treatment, has currently the ONLY opportunity of making the two aformentioned comments a reality.

But there is no need to go so deep into this discussion, the underlying point of this reply is that you have no right to tell me how to talk on this forum, if you are unhappy with my posts, send a little email with all your boring moaning contained to a moderator cause frankly, I dont wanna hear it.

I am guessing you're really not the drooling labotomized laborious drone you keep making yourself out to be.
    Labotmized? I think you mean lobotomized. Actually, if you're British then you really mean lobotimised. You should learn to spell words correctly before you use them, especially when using them in an attempt to insult others. Otherwise you'll just end up making yourself look stupid.

But you are right in saying that there is no need to go so deep into this discussion, there's actually is no discussion to be had. You were taking this thread off topic (Histogen's HSC), got called out for it, were too immature to just accept it, so made feeble attempt upon feeble attempt to try and prove yourself right (even going as far to make things up in an effort to support your argument).

I know you like to make posts for the sake of it just to try and get attention but that's not very considerate of others who will view this thread to get updates on Histogen's HSC. Just try and keep things on topic in future, is it really that hard?

Maybe you could even post some questions for Dr. Ziering to answer?

That'd be on topic and could actually prove to be informative for the rest of us.

Labotmized? I think you mean lobotomized. Actually, if you're British then you really mean lobotimised. You should learn to spell words correctly before you use them, especially when using them in an attempt to insult others. Otherwise you'll just end up making yourself look stupid.

But you are right in saying that there is no need to go so deep into this discussion, there's actually is no discussion to be had. You were taking this thread off topic (Histogen's HSC), got called out for it, were too immature to just accept it, so made feeble attempt upon feeble attempt to try and prove yourself right (even going as far to make things up in an effort to support your argument).

I know you like to make posts for the sake of it just to try and get attention but that's not very considerate of others who will view this thread to get updates on Histogen's HSC. Just try and keep things on topic in future, is it really that hard?

Maybe you could even post some questions for Dr. Ziering to answer?

That'd be on topic and could actually prove to be informative for the rest of us.
    Says the person who thinks "hairloss" is one word?

I didnt wish to bring that up, but if you want to be so "pedantic" about it then... lol

Send your complaint to the mod, because you haven’t the power to control what people post on these boards you platitudinous bore.