+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 225 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Go f))k yourself. Nobody here wants to listen to your noob bull crap.

Histogen and Adrerans are NOTHING like Replicel. And that just proves to us old timers what a rim job you really are.

Go do your research. Come back in a few months. Stop poisoning this site with your misinformation.
    You doth protest too much (and so does Zeiring).

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    You doth protest too much (and so does Zeiring).
    Interesting phrase ...
    The phrase has come to mean that one can "insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying."

Inactive

Maxhair, you're so negative it hurts.

There is not a single product in the world that will give you minus 1 norwood. That is not the point either. They have success, even before they tested various dosage, when they fine tune it, who knows whats possible.

I'm optimistic, as well as the majority of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post

They have success, even before they tested various dosage, when they fine tune it, who knows whats possible.
    Tumors due to antigen reaction?

By the way: if you say "when they fine tune it, then ..." - does it mean that all their presented "photo evidence" so far couldn't convince you at all?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Tumors due to antigen reaction?

By the way: if you say "when they fine tune it, then ..." - does it mean that all their presented "photo evidence" so far couldn't convince you at all?
    Well no, I'm saying - its not fine tuned. Thats it. I agree we havent seen some precise photos of what this can do, but I suppose they're waiting on finishing that dosing range study. Plus he said he will write an article and publish it online, with photos.

I mean they dont know yet how successful it will be, so I understand why they dont put anything in public. But I expect everything to be known when phase 2 is finished. Until then - its all just speculation.

I believe that Gail Naughton received quite the roasting during the ISHRS. Well, I am grateful that there is at least one company willing to bring a better solution to market. It is truly amazing that Naughton went into hairloss, considering the fact that ATS went bankrupt because they couldn't secure FDA approval for Dermagraft and TranCyte early enough; this is after they received well over 300 million in funding and was at the cutting edge of tissue engineering. I have confidence in their science, but if they do fail I will move on with my life since that is the nature of science.

Quote Originally Posted by Losing_It View Post
    I believe that Gail Naughton received quite the roasting during the ISHRS. Well, I am grateful that there is at least one company willing to bring a better solution to market. It is truly amazing that Naughton went into hairloss, considering the fact that ATS went bankrupt because they couldn't secure FDA approval for Dermagraft and TranCyte early enough; this is after they received well over 300 million in funding and was at the cutting edge of tissue engineering. I have confidence in their science, but if they do fail I will move on with my life since that is the nature of science.
    I dont think it's possible for them to 'fail' anymore, they have a product that at least somewhat works in a positive way. It at this moment, causes a solid amount of growth for some, and at least reinforcement for the rest.

the bigger factor is how much more growth can it cause? Can it be an even better product?

What happens when it's coupled with an inhibitor? I mean theoretically, maybe this stuff just isnt quite strong enough when the person has agressive hairloss, but couple with something like FIN, maybe this greatly can improve their hair. I dont know I'm just guessing.

It's definitely the most exciting product in trials right now, in fact minus PGD2, it's the only other one I have hopes for. Aderans seems sketchy, and most others arent very well known or havent really been shown to do much. Although BIM needs to get an update soon, that could be a decent transition product while we wait.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Well no, I'm saying - its not fine tuned. Thats it. I agree we havent seen some precise photos of what this can do, but I suppose they're waiting on finishing that dosing range study. Plus he said he will write an article and publish it online, with photos.

I mean they dont know yet how successful it will be, so I understand why they dont put anything in public. But I expect everything to be known when phase 2 is finished. Until then - its all just speculation.
    And we have another year of Phase IIb updates(or at least 6 months, not sure how it full works).

Increasing the frequency of dosage may very well improve results(every 4 months maybe?), it's a new product, so who knows how the hair will react. Get more volunteer's and just try out different things with different groups.

I'm cautiously optimistic that repeat applications of HSC over two years will get me back to a NW3. More than that I'm sceptical because I don't know how it'll work on slick bald. Aderans basically appears very limited there.

But NW3 would do me fine even without a HT to NW2. This will sound weird to some guys here who are freaking out at NW1.5 but I never had any issues with my hair at NW3. I might still figure I'll go all the way and get FUE back to NW2 though!

Hey guys

I just listened to Dr. Ziering's interview with Spencer! So, they are pretty confident we'll hopefully get our hands on Histogen by 2015 in Asia! That's the best news ever

Thank you Spencer for being so helpful in getting us all the latest updates...you are truly amazing