+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 225 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

From a business and marketing standpoint, the fact that Histogen has stated they want to focus on this being an inexpensive treatment that the masses have access to tells us they are very confident in the product.

If you have a product you think is not that great and is something people will sour on eventually, you don't waste your time worrying about access to the product.

However, if you truly believe the product is going to be something everyone wants, you aim to make it as affordable as you can because where you make the real big money is on volume sales. They seem to be expecting there will be a lot of demand.

Also keep in mind Phase I was a low-dose test to just look for side effects. The fact that Phase I showed an average gain of 84 hairs per 1.47cm2 was gravy. That's what you want to see in a winning product - results that exceed expectations. I think we should be optimistic.

Inactive

Why be optimistic? This are only 84 hairs. So where is the science? :-)

Just kidding. You are right. HSC did right now win compared to Propecia and Minox because all of them or lets make it more accurate slowed down hairloss (HSC seems to stop it instead of slowing it down)

And as a bonus with HSC hair did regrow, something missing in Fin and Minox.

Also you are right, mass market is the key here.

Hey Iron.Man another screencap for you

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Glow View Post
    Also keep in mind Phase I was a low-dose test to just look for side effects. The fact that Phase I showed an average gain of 84 hairs per 1.47cm2 was gravy. That's what you want to see in a winning product - results that exceed expectations. I think we should be optimistic.
    With increasing dosage HSC would probably get better results,not worser.It was low dosage of HSC on a spot with thinning hair (preclinical safety trials).Question is,what results can we expect on completely bald spots?So if they can get these results (50-80 new hairs per 1.47 cm2)on bald spots whit every new injection then we could get almost "normal" density.That is optimism!
    But if we expect that HSC would stop our progress hairloss on some time (2-5 years)for one treatment and could get us some more density then i think that is very realistic.

UK_ is very good at jumping on a thread and attacking people on it!

He jumped on the TRX2 thread and called us all 'retards' a couple of weeks back, and let rip!

In fairness, bar the retards comment I feel he probably had some good points about it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Ok do you have links for those claims? I guess not.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9...?dopt=Citation

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9...?dopt=Citation

"Overexpression of Shh can induce BCCs in mice."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16389455

"Abnormal activation of the Hedgehog pathway has been demonstrated in a variety of human tumors, including those of the skin, brain, lung and digestive tract. Hedgehog pathway activity in these tumors is required for cancer cell proliferation and tumor growth. "

Here you go you, next time before you decide in typing out another SOUL DESTROYING post like that do the research yourself.

As you may have read, there is actually one patient who got plucked hairs transplanted into his scar and UK_ just ignores that with his Cole statement " Show me the science".
    Still beating yourself up over that? Seriously, let it go, its boring now. I told you before, your gonna most likely have to bite a tough bullet in the near future if these "revolutionary" biotech cures bite the dust - have fun talking to me when it happens .

Here are some nice efforts even without MYSELF answering anything at first, how UK_ (an obvious troll) tries to destroy a normal thread :

1) Troll acting number one : http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=4604

And guess what, who is the first person to answer UK_ postings? Right its Bakez (a system?)

2) Spoken like a secret clinic rep http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...?t=4604&page=2

You know to give the impression that Acell didnt work and people should get normal hairtransplants instead.

3) Nobody can explain how, HOW Acell works : http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...?t=4604&page=3".
    Wow... you really did go to some trouble here lol. How sad.

Just look at how this whole thread turned out, at first there were serious and matter related questions, but then UK_ got into and everything turned into a mess where the case itself wasnt the main thing anymore :-)".

I wouldnt wonder if he is another HairRobinHood Account to annoy people. You know guys scepticism is good, if its on a realistic level but mindless destroying and downtalking everything is just utterly stupid.
    I think you are just beating yourself up over the fact that I know you are the user stevie.dee on hairsite, its an obvious one really - ye both have the same deluded fluffy-brained views about the promise of all these revolutionary biotech treatments. How on EARTH can you accuse me of being a fake/repeat account? LOL I can assure you, I am not, and I am certainly not "Iron_man" as you keep suggesting. Ask youself how many such treatments for the likes of cancer, heart disease and liver disease have gone through the same process of start-up, trial and failure, even in phase III. You're banking on a ver very very very big outcome on a small shred of hope, seriously, thats the reality - like it or lump it.

And please, can you keep your damn posts within the 1 paragraph limit.

Inactive

First of all, even with knowing iam Stevie.Dee you are really late. Everyone knows and nobody cares for nicknames. But keep on put your effort in nicknames it will make your life easier...i guess.

To your studies :

1) 1997
    2) Mice
    3) CAN and WILL are two different things
    4) Also it states clearly that it is not the only or solely factor, but you missed to quote that.

Soul Destroying? What are you talking about?

Yes iam still talking about this scar patient because you keep glueing at this

Dr Cole´s statement is accurate stuff. As long as you stick with that, i will stick with this patient. End of Story

No i didnt get in trouble quoting you or show links to your discussion style, i just wanted to show what people here should expect from someone like you. Its not sad at all, as long as it keep people think for themselves and not fall for an obvious clinic rep who remains anonymous.

Nobody cares for alternative nicknames from myself actually, but people do care for some trolls who jump on everything promising and destroy it. And you showed us exactly this kind of impulsive childish behaviour. Registered in february and almost all of your postings contain attacks, downtalking of new ideas, insults to people, like using the word retard.

It is in fact pretty obivous that your agenda is a foul one. You jump on every thread which involves new stuff to attack it. But the only time you did not was in the "Germans created artificial follicle" one. Well if i would guess i say its because those things wont run your clinic out of business so soon, but Acell or Histogen could.

And then i think, hmm Acell has not yet been approved in europe, so its highly unlikely that european clinics are happy with patients asking for an Acell treatment, so they are vivid in downtalking this.

I saw this on some european hairloss boards, which was vers strange at first but then it was just like we should expect it to finally pan out.

No i will write my postings like i wanna write em live with that because i also accept your "god damn" postings as they are.

I think you really have a problem with people being positive in life right :-) thats your problem not mine. I think we have all the reasons in the world to look into a bright future.

First of all, even with knowing iam Stevie.Dee you are really late. Everyone knows and nobody cares for nicknames. But keep on put your effort in nicknames it will make your life easier...i guess.
    But that's not my bloody point! You harp and harp and blabber on about how I am someone else in a disguised account, you have accused me so far of being atleast three other people, you have accused me of representing some clinic, that I am here, on my own in all my glory to destroy the entire face of Acell research.

ARE YOU F***** SERIOUS?

To your studies :

1) 1997
    2) Mice
    3) CAN and WILL are two different things
    4) Also it states clearly that it is not the only or solely factor, but you missed to quote that.
    What has the date got to do with it? Seriously? In this context, the plausability of the data/study is not affected in any such way by the date of the study. If I injected your brain with SHH signalling proteins, you will have the same outcome as if I did it in 1967. I cannot believe you can actually type out that post and not realise that?

Soul Destroying? What are you talking about?
    Unremittingly monotonous.

Dr Cole´s statement is accurate stuff..
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And PLEASE PLEASE can you shorten your posts?

Inactive

No way, you are not that important to actually destroy the Acell research, actually you are not even a grain of sand in the huge gears of research, you are more like some funny person who needs attention and is heavily annoyed when people not fall into desperate and depressed state of minds. Yes iam positive, whats your problem with that.

You know why boards exist? Correct that people can share different opinions, and i made my opinions clear, so do you to a certain point, when we consider repeating one sentence all over again to be a valid argument.

Yes of course i said to you that you are different persons, to show you that its just not relevant in his discussion about Acell or Histogen (you started this nonsense with StevieDee etc and it just backfired)

Oh the date btw has something to do because you discredit the study about plucking hairs with exact the same things i did to yours :-) And again you outed yourself as a troll (not only because of you broken Caps Lock Button)

If there is no science behind, why didnt other docs comment on this matter so far? Only Dr Cole and he is quiet right now.

I really like your efforts to sound educated, but in the end you come up as an average troll who lost his temper.

Next time you quote me, do it right, i didnt say Dr Cole is right, i say as long as you stick with this old statement of him, i will stick to the patient with plucked hairs in his scar.

I say Dr Coles statement is not accurate nor is it an honest one because he did not back his easy said claims up. And he never commented on this matter again, so this shows me, that he has no interest in back up this claim anymore, or otherwise he wouldnt use Acell as a PRP therapy etc.

I am very sorry that your Acell Destroying depressed point of view has shattered like a mirror falling from the third floor. But thats the fact here, Dr Cole said it doesnt work, but one patient said it did work. So the best (for your position) is to admit 1 : 1 (if you dont wanna lose your face)

I wont shorten my postings because sometimes its very good to fully express what you think in a certain situation. Unless Dr Cole didnt prove to us, that it didnt work, his statement remains an hasty early one without fully get the facts right.

Why dont you just ask for pictures instead of poisoning all Acel threads? Are you to proud to ask for pictures or more informations?

Anyway just explain to me, why other clinics and docs keep experimenting with Acell ( you said this is not working) but why are they experimenting with this then? And its not only a hand full of docs it seems to me at least that there are more and more willing to use it.

Why is that? Can you explain this? Also why is it that big names use it right now? They even adopt this faster, then some docs switched from FUT to FUE.

I am actually not turning in circles here, i really wanna know how you can explain these things. I really dont take your attacks or whatever it is too personal, it amuses me in some way, because the more i have to think about some things like Acell and Histogen, the more you can see whats nonsense and whats realistic, because you really work with that and you do research yourself.

You cant compare a brain with hairs or so.A brain is much much much much more complex then a hair. Also the scale is another one.

No way, you are not that important to actually destroy the Acell research, actually you are not even a grain of sand in the huge gears of research, you are more like some funny person who needs attention and is heavily annoyed when people not fall into desperate and depressed state of minds. Yes iam positive, whats your problem with that.

You know why boards exist? Correct that people can share different opinions, and i made my opinions clear, so do you to a certain point, when we consider repeating one sentence all over again to be a valid argument.

Yes of course i said to you that you are different persons, to show you that its just not relevant in his discussion about Acell or Histogen (you started this nonsense with StevieDee etc and it just backfired)

Oh the date btw has something to do because you discredit the study about plucking hairs with exact the same things i did to yours :-) And again you outed yourself as a troll (not only because of you broken Caps Lock Button)

If there is no science behind, why didnt other docs comment on this matter so far? Only Dr Cole and he is quiet right now.

I really like your efforts to sound educated, but in the end you come up as an average troll who lost his temper.

Next time you quote me, do it right, i didnt say Dr Cole is right, i say as long as you stick with this old statement of him, i will stick to the patient with plucked hairs in his scar.

I say Dr Coles statement is not accurate nor is it an honest one because he did not back his easy said claims up. And he never commented on this matter again, so this shows me, that he has no interest in back up this claim anymore, or otherwise he wouldnt use Acell as a PRP therapy etc.

I am very sorry that your Acell Destroying depressed point of view has shattered like a mirror falling from the third floor. But thats the fact here, Dr Cole said it doesnt work, but one patient said it did work. So the best (for your position) is to admit 1 : 1 (if you dont wanna lose your face)

I wont shorten my postings because sometimes its very good to fully express what you think in a certain situation. Unless Dr Cole didnt prove to us, that it didnt work, his statement remains an hasty early one without fully get the facts right.

Why dont you just ask for pictures instead of poisoning all Acel threads? Are you to proud to ask for pictures or more informations?

Anyway just explain to me, why other clinics and docs keep experimenting with Acell ( you said this is not working) but why are they experimenting with this then? And its not only a hand full of docs it seems to me at least that there are more and more willing to use it.

Why is that? Can you explain this? Also why is it that big names use it right now? They even adopt this faster, then some docs switched from FUT to FUE.

I am actually not turning in circles here, i really wanna know how you can explain these things. I really dont take your attacks or whatever it is too personal, it amuses me in some way, because the more i have to think about some things like Acell and Histogen, the more you can see whats nonsense and whats realistic, because you really work with that and you do research yourself.

You cant compare a brain with hairs or so.A brain is much much much much more complex then a hair. Also the scale is another one.
    What is your point? Seriously?