+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 225 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2248

If you believe in the numbers you should also believe in trx2's numbers that claim 50% (if I remember correct) increase after 18 months.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Agreed - the temples are the first to go. Most balding men lose them in their 20s. So those patients in this study being at least 40 yrs of age and getting growth in an area that has most likely been bald for at least a decade, maybe more. That takes a sledge hammer to the theory of follicles reaching a "point of no return", which was a theory being tossed around on the various forums.

Hopefully they can push this through and get it released into Asian markets early.
    Well I assume Phase III begins right away in january correct? which would mean a Jan 2014 finish, late 2014 production/release and approval for the Asian markets.

But couldnt they simultaneously do the NA market as well to get it approved slightly earlier say by 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    If you believe in the numbers you should also believe in trx2's numbers that claim 50% (if I remember correct) increase after 18 months.
    No we should not. TRX is a joke and their trials were done under no jurisdiction other than Thomas Whitfields. To compare the two is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    I dont know what you're looking at but the mans hair is clearly thicker and he definitely has more hair. That is not simply 'brushing' it to cover up spots.

dont expect the first actual growth product to give you a full head of hair within a few months, the fact that this gives NOTICEABLE growth at all is fantastic, there's nothing on the market it like it. Especially in the temple region.

Is this gonna help a NW7? I'm not sure, what happens if they repeat the dose again at one year? what if they did it monthly? questions that could be answered. Maybe it gets even better as more time goes by?

either way, perfect as is for moderate hairloss sufferers.
    Well I dont see any improvements at all in the mans pics. I really want to but I dont. After another look I see that they also made the after pic a bit darker (or something similar) to make the hair look thicker. This is ****ing bogus pics!!
    Im not saying histogen wont work, just that these pics got me really disappointed!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    No we should not. TRX is a joke and their trials were done under no jurisdiction other than Thomas Whitfields. To compare the two is ludicrous.
    Can you give us some source for this? They are clinical trials and I thought they had to be done with outside jurisdiction.

I have used trx2 for 1.5 years and it has saved my hair better than finasteride did. No regrowth though. Only thing I got regrowth from was minoxidil and that was in the temples.

I got very disappointed from the pics.
    The first pic of the woman are overexposed probably taken with a flash. In the same lightning conditions the hair would probably look exactly the same.

The first pic of the man have his hairs brushed to the sides to reveal the thin areas, whereas in the second pic the hair is brushed to cover the thin areas.

I really high hope for Histogen but these pics have made me loose all trust in them.
    This ****ing industry stinks!

Edit. The angels are also different in the pics which makes the hair look thicker
    Lets dissect this a bit. Before anybody thinks I'm somebody that's getting paid by Histogen, or a worker for Histogen, can look up my previous posts. You can see I'm a fairly avid poster on the forum here.

You mention the female hair and flash in the picture. Yes, that is true, but your logic is reversed. If you look on H&W's website on how to take proper pictures to see improvements or change in hair, they mention NOT to use flash, as flash actually makes the hair look more dense/full, giving a false appearance. Additionally, if you look at the female's before pic - you can see a characteristic dumbbell shaped pattern of hair loss. Starting from the top the diameter is large, constricts towards the middle, and finally the diameter increases towards the bottom of the picture. In the after picture, you see a consistent constricted area of loss, only indicating - the treatment worked on the two larger diameter areas. Additionally, to make my argument even stronger, you can see in the before picture there are two faint black circles demarcating the areas with the increased diameter of hair loss.

As for your argument on the male individual - You are wrong again. Look at the wavy distinctive hair pattern running from his forehead to the back of his head. All the strands are running in a consistent parallel fashion. Where on God's green planet, do you see his hair combed over to show the thinning, or combed over to cover the thinning?

Can you give us some source for this? They are clinical trials and I thought they had to be done with outside jurisdiction.

I have used trx2 for 1.5 years and it has saved my hair better than finasteride did. On regrowth though. Only thing I got regrowth from was minoxidil and that was in the temples.
    ****s sake stop boring us with your garbage TRX2 rubbish - all we've heard about all year is TRX2 TRX2 TRX2 - some of us have been waiting all year for this news and you're here trying to compare an actual clinical trial to the work of some phd nut student from Oxford trying to release a vitamin tablet to cure hair loss.

Apples & oranges - wnt proteins/ genetic engineering compared to a compound found in your daily shopping list. Get out of here troll.

Just to make you feel better Ted, there are currently 8-9 active members currently viewing/posting in this thread, AT THIS VERY MOMENT. 8 of those people see changes in the after result pictures which Histogen provided, whereas the 9th person doesn't see any change in the after pictures. I hope you understand the point I'm making behind this post.

So this is good news??? My worry is that i'm 18 and by the time I can afford this- 5-6 years- i'll be a baldie!

Quote Originally Posted by amibald View Post
    So this is good news??? My worry is that i'm 18 and by the time I can afford this- 5-6 years- i'll be a baldie!
    Histogen + Gho + HT.

That is the route your should go down.