+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 225 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2248

So Histogen is the injection treatment..Is it still 5-10 years away? I swear it's been 5 to 10 years away since it first hit the news. I just want it come out and get my injection.

So they're now going to phase II out of how many phases?

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    So they're now going to phase II out of how many phases?
    Phase 2 ends in december.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Phase 2 ends in december.
    There's 3 Phases?

When they finish phase II, when do they start phase 3? And what happens after phase 3?

Let's say you thicken your hair with histogen injections, you still have mpb and your hair can still fall off. Okay so what if you get these injections and you are on finasteride or dutasteride, would you maintain the histogen grown hairs?

There's 3 Phases?

When they finish phase II, when do they start phase 3? And what happens after phase 3?
    If everything goes well, they will start phase 3 right after in 2013. After phase 3 than it hits the market but hopefully there are no delays and everything goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    If everything goes well, they will start phase 3 right after in 2013. After phase 3 than it hits the market but hopefully there are no delays and everything goes well.
    Phase 3 might take the longest

Let's say you thicken your hair with histogen injections, you still have mpb and your hair can still fall off. Okay so what if you get these injections and you are on finasteride or dutasteride, would you maintain the histogen grown hairs?

My plan is to quit Finasteride the moment HSC comes out (if it works the way we all think it does). Since it gives strength to the follicles for at least a year (And Histogen said in interviews they think the follicles may last as long as the original follicles before DHT made them miniturize, if in fact they can regrow new follicles) i will get HSC every time the effect wears off and the hair starts falling out again due to DHT. I hope treatment wont be too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by tizzle View Post
    My plan is to quit Finasteride the moment HSC comes out (if it works the way we all think it does). Since it gives strength to the follicles for at least a year (And Histogen said in interviews they think the follicles may last as long as the original follicles before DHT made them miniturize, if in fact they can regrow new follicles) i will get HSC every time the effect wears off and the hair starts falling out again due to DHT. I hope treatment wont be too expensive
    If that is the case, it will probably last for a good 10-20 years before you need top up

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    If that is the case, it will probably last for a good 10-20 years before you need top up
    even if it doesnt grow new follicles and only revitalizes existing ones, i would definitely get a treatment every 1-2 years without Fin if necessary (if its not too expensive) i dont want to take a pill every day for the rest of my life, especially if it works with hormones