+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 225 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2248

Well of course! Live your life now, do what you can do now, and support and hope for treatment that will give extra years (or decades) to your hair... but of course...do for your hair whatever you can now and take best advantages of it... go out and have some fun . That's something that everyone should live like.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    The big problem is you guys keep making excuses and are deluding yourselves going around circles 1 year 2 years 3 years phase 1 phase 2 skinmedica nice results on one patient.

I was at that position some time ago. You can check my old posts.

I do now understand the whole scope of these companies. The more you research and read, the more you will understand too and face reality.

None of these companies will be a mainstream treatment for baldness, not even propecia is. None of them will bring you back to a nice nw1 , forget it. Wake up, Smell the bald coffee.

Histogen has something promising but YOU NEED TO ACT NOW AS JOE FROM STATEN ISLAND HAS SAID if you want to benefit from this.

Otherwise you will be stuck for at least 10 years until Histogen tries to improve their formula to make it consistent and marketable.

This thread is full of shit IMHO. Just useless posts going around in circles.

"How many injections? we can use this device. Link pictures". "Phase 2 can be skipped, phase 3 can be skipped". "let's calculate how many years, according to wikipedia phase 3 takes...."

I agree with what spencer says on his show.

"Live your life NOW guys, stop waiting for the cure".
    And what can you know? I myself am sure that we will have new more effective and with less side effects treatment before 2020. If not histogen, then CB or something else.

Histogen seems like a most credible hair regeneration treatment ever, they showed that they can actually regrow and thicken significant amount of hair on HUMANS, not on any f*cking MICE like the other companies. And they are going forward like a thunder. All we need to do is keep our hair for a few more years, so we will have hair left to save with future treatment. and thus I'm jumping on Fin soon. Fin guarantees to keep your hair for at least 5 years. I don't think there'll be treatment giving full head of hair to a slick bald scalps any time soon, but there will be treatments to recover and thicken up your remaining hair.

We have the tough choice now. Either say "screw it" and go bald, and be it for the rest of our lives, or try to hold to our hair when hopefully there'll be better treatment in a few years. If you went bald, and it turned out that in a few years they'll have a treatment that would keep your hair for life, you would regret not saving your hair soooo much.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    And what can you know? I myself am sure that we will have new more effective and with less side effects treatment before 2020. If not histogen, then CB or something else.

Histogen seems like a most credible hair regeneration treatment ever. And they are going forward like a thunder. All we need to do is keep our hair for a few more years, so we will have hair left to save with future treatment. and thus I'm jumping on Fin soon. Fin guarantees to keep your hair for at least 5 years. I don't think there'll be treatment giving full head of hair to a slick bald scalps any time soon, but there will be treatments to recover and thicken up your remaining hair.
    I think I remember you from hair loss talk forums. I was going to jump on fin .5mg but I realized it's not worth the risk especially with very agressive hair loss like mine and the side effects I had.

If you have mild/moderate hairloss and if you are going to drop propecia in 5 years because a "magical cure" like histogen will come out in "5 years" and completely INMUNIZE and THICKEN your hair as THICK as a tree then there might not be a need for propecia for 5 years.

If you have agressive hairloss then 1mg fin (assuming you dont have sides) is your choice.

About histogen what can we do? The consumer has to talk to this company and demand for their treatment NOW. If we gather enough clients that will go a long way help their financing for phase 3 or whatever they may need.

The problem is of course that we don't know how effective and how many injections are required.

I'm aware the above is nearly impossible to achieve but it's better than going around circles talking about the device that could be used to inject 1000 injections in your scalp at the same time.

I think I remember you from hair loss talk forums. I was going to jump on fin .5mg but I realized it's not worth the risk especially with very agressive hair loss like mine and the side effects I had.

If you have mild/moderate hairloss and if you are going to drop propecia in 5 years because a "magical cure" like histogen will come out in "5 years" and completely INMUNIZE and THICKEN your hair as THICK as a tree then there might not be a need for propecia for 5 years.

If you have agressive hairloss then 1mg fin (assuming you dont have sides) is your choice.

About histogen what can we do? The consumer has to talk to this company and demand for their treatment NOW. If we gather enough clients that will go a long way help their financing for phase 3 or whatever they may need.

The problem is of course that we don't know how effective and how many injections are required.

I'm aware the above is nearly impossible to achieve but it's better than going around circles talking about the device that could be used to inject 1000 injections in your scalp at the same time.
    So what does Joe propose we do? I'm keen to support the cause... If Histogen works now as it is they should **** refining and help us out.

And then launch another newer concentrate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    So what does Joe propose we do? I'm keen to support the cause... If Histogen works now as it is they should **** refining and help us out.

And then launch another newer concentrate!!!
    I don't know man.

But thinking about it, histogen giving us their injections now might be detrimental to them as it may prove it's inconsistency and snake oil nature behind it.

I don't think they will risk that.

Joe doesn't propose anything.

I don't know man.

But thinking about it, histogen giving us their injections now might be detrimental to them as it may prove it's inconsistency and snake oil nature behind it.

I don't think they will risk that.

Joe doesn't propose anything.
    Dude what do you mean snake oil, replicel come here and rape our souls and hopes, show us nothing, but Histogen actually show Terminal improvement.

I actually think Aderans might hit the market first though, since they are already 300 + patients in phase III... But who really knows :P

Dude what do you mean snake oil, replicel come here and rape our souls and hopes, show us nothing, but Histogen actually show Terminal improvement.

I actually think Aderans might hit the market first though, since they are already 300 + patients in phase III... But who really knows :P
    I agree with you. Histogen is the most promising.

Aderans phase 3? if any company other than merk gets to phase 3 that would be the day bald men should be talking about devices and injections and all that crazy stuff that goes over this thread.

...oh yeah, aderans. Arethey really in phase 3.
    Ad what EXACTLY are aderans doing?

I agree with you. Histogen is the most promising.

Aderans phase 3? if any company other than merk gets to phase 3 that would be the day bald men should be talking about devices and injections and all that crazy stuff that goes over this thread.
    Histogen is the first company to actually show results and you're bringing them down. I'm sure if you could get on fin and not get sides you would be happy but because you can't and you are losing your hair fast you gotta rain on the parade.

aderans is gonna start phase 2 in UK ( as i see from their site ) , they are far behind histogen.