+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 225 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2248

Why do some think that there is a cure out there that is available now but its some secret...........all current 'treatments' are snake oil..some better marketed than others, never seen results as advertised,truth is , nothing works, don't believe, look around! And nobody has the answer to when one will be available... It's like Jesus , some people think he's here, some people think he's coming soon, and some think he'll never come, and until then the church will continue to make its money. Truth is.....nobody knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    Why do some think that there is a cure out there that is available now but its some secret...........all current 'treatments' are snake oil..some better marketed than others, never seen results as advertised,truth is , nothing works, don't believe, look around! And nobody has the answer to when one will be available... It's like Jesus , some people think he's here, some people think he's coming soon, and some think he'll never come, and until then the church will continue to make its money. Truth is.....nobody knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Why do you assholes keep bothering spencer with this Gho, there's not much spencer can do. It's up to Gho.
    What are you talking about? Who's bothering Spencer? We asked him to look into the procedure and he already said he contacted Gho and will hopefully set up an interview to discuss these issues with him. That's great and basically all we asked for. For now we're just waiting to see damielmillo and neversaynever's results.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    What i want to know is this: why doesn't Gho himself hire a 3rd party team or get involved with some clinics to test the efficacy and convince all the skeptics once and for all?
    I don't know the answer to that. I wish Gho took more of an effort to prove his procedure but for whatever reason he hasn't. That was the whole reason I asked Spencer. Maybe during their next interview Gho and Spencer can set something like this up and at a later date reveal the results on Bald Truth.

Anyway, this is the Histogen thread, so I don't want to go too off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    Lol. He looks higher than a giraffe's coochie !

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Ah well that's easy to explain, you're an idiot.
    Actually, no I am not. Far from it. Now you just lost any credibility you might have had.

...you're all "positivity police" for every treatment bar the HASCI treatment, which is probably the best chance we have in curing MPB.
    Even if that treatment were the real deal, it is not a cure - and can never truly be considered a cure.

maybe it's time you retracted yours too.
    I am a very ethical person. As such I cannot retract my opinion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    @ tracy - lack of evidence? Actually, I have seen more real life evidence from HASCI than Ive seen from histogen, replicel, follica, combined.
    You have got to joking because you cannot possibly be serious. I have been force fed a ton of shaky evidence on HASCI from all the other Gho cheerleaders. The problem is none if it is good evidence. Do you actually think I don't want this to be the real deal? here is a news flash for you. I do want it to be the real deal. I wish it were the real deal - but I have not seen anything that suggests it actually is the real deal. I understand why so many other doctors are not convinced either.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    ...all current 'treatments' are snake oil..some better marketed than others, never seen results as advertised,truth is , nothing works, don't believe, look around!
    That is not true. I have benefited from the current treatments and so have many others. Unfortunately nothing works for everyone and for some people nothing works at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I have benefited from the current treatments and so have many others.
    is this the reason for still being here?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    is this the reason for still being here?
    only because you would instantly delete your account here if you got your hair back doesnt mean that every one would. People here should be thankful for members like tracy who spend so much time an effort into researching and answering questions

Default Histogen Questions

Hello everyone

Just got a couple of Histogen related questions cos I'm trying not to come on here everyday anymore so I'm not always completely up to date.

1. A few days ago someone said that Spencer had said that Dr. Ziering had 'exciting news' in regards to Histogen. Was this the results from Dr. Naugton's presentation or are we still expecting some other news? Did Spencer mention when Dr. Ziering would be giving us the news?

2. On sites like Hairsite members such as Iron Moan and his crew say that Histogen won't work, at least not without a lot of extra research on it. I don't understand how they can say this given the results presented by Histogen so far, are they saying Histogen are lying? I thought Histogen couldn't lie on their results cos they're going through proper clinical trials unlike all the 'snake oils' out there. So can someone explain why these people claim that it won't work when it already appears as if it definately does work?

3. Why are the same people as mentioned above so happy to believe that Gho works from photos of the same standard as Histogen but class Histogen's photos as dodgy? I want to believe both can work but I'd much rather have a successful treatment with Histogen than Gho. As others have said, Gho is NOT a cure, in my mind he is just a refined version of FUE, I have no problem with that but I hope for something better.

1. As i understand it, the news Dr. Naughton presented were the exciting news (And they sure as hell were exciting )

2. Histogen cannot afford to lie. If you mess with clinical trials i guess you will get FDA-blacklisted, probably there will be some criminal consequences and the company would lose its credibility

3. Dont know

Default Thanks

Thanks for your reply Tizzle.

Answers were pretty much as I expected.

You're right the results presented by Dr. Naughton were indeed exciting so I can see why that was the 'exciting news'.

It was my view also that Histogen can't risk lying so that's why I really can't understand the views of these people.

Are we sure there's not a group of people getting some kinda comission from Gho, LOL! I'm only joking! I know I'll get ripped into unless I make that clear!