Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kiwi
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by maxhair
    Intercytex gave up on being capable of finding a viable cure, so sold its knowledge to Aderans or whoever. Great! Aderans might be closer to having all the missing pieces of the puzzle.

Histogen is toning down claims - so it doesn't really work - fine! They have something though (like Replicel), so instead of us lot over-eagerly providing them artificial life support by gossiping and hoping, let them keep their secrets to themselves, go bust, then sell their secrets to each other at rock bottom prices, for an eventual cure.

Drug companies routinely lie about efficacy anyway - I could do without the distraction of interim bullshit.

Zeiring hasn't got round to posting pictures of the potential cure he's seeing results on, but will do so once he's sorted his CDs into alphabetical order. Yeah right.
    Go f))k yourself. Nobody here wants to listen to your noob bull crap.

Histogen and Adrerans are NOTHING like Replicel. And that just proves to us old timers what a rim job you really are.

Go do your research. Come back in a few months. Stop poisoning this site with your misinformation.

Comment

• rdawg
      • Jun 2012

Intercytex gave up on being capable of finding a viable cure, so sold its knowledge to Aderans or whoever. Great! Aderans might be closer to having all the missing pieces of the puzzle.

Histogen is toning down claims - so it doesn't really work - fine! They have something though (like Replicel), so instead of us lot over-eagerly providing them artificial life support by gossiping and hoping, let them keep their secrets to themselves, go bust, then sell their secrets to each other at rock bottom prices, for an eventual cure.

Drug companies routinely lie about efficacy anyway - I could do without the distraction of interim bullshit.

Zeiring hasn't got round to posting pictures of the potential cure he's seeing results on, but will do so once he's sorted his CDs into alphabetical order. Yeah right.
      Yes because he and Histogen gain so much from lying about a product 3-5 years before it's release. They already have investors, they dont need anymore of that.

seriously annoying when I see guys like you posting this extreme negativity, or when you guys and others take an interview out of context, focus on one point(such as it hasnt caused a norword grade to go up, ignoring that he said results have been great so FAR but they are working out the kinks and still in the efficacy phase. Ignoring that he said vellus hairs turn terminal which is substantial alone.)

Like Ziering said, it's guys like this that make these companies not want to show results early on, because they only want a NW7-NW0 product, anything inbetween is "useless".

Comment

• Breaking Bald
        • Aug 2012

I agree, seriously maxhair just **** off!! I am so sick and tired of people like you bringing this forum down. It's infuriating!!!!

Comment

• Dan26
          • Jul 2012

Histogen alone is not a 'cure', but stop pretending this isn't a HUGE for us bald bozo's. In theory it is crucial in repairing inherently important issues underneath the skin and around the follicles to encourage regrowth. The results we want to see will come soon.

Max hair go do some research bro! Follastin alone 'grows' hair and VEGF and KGF sustain that growth to a degree. I'm not 100% sure how effective Histogen will be over a long period of time, and I really do expect it to cost more than most people can afford. It works though, and with things like CB and something to address PDG2 levels + friggen transplants, if you want your precious hair in 4-6 years time you'll be able to get it back.

PS All you jackass doctors out there stop doing FUT's NOW...

Comment

• inspects
            • Aug 2012

I was reading through the initial 150+ pages of this thread, its not really any wonder why any doctor in his right mind would add anything beneficial to this thread after reading all the posts following the initial post which go off in tangents not even closely related to the original meaning of Spencer's interview or this thread.

Winston should have made it public knowledge any disparaging remarks would be dealt with accordingly, similar to what was posted regarding the Gho interview.

Histogen is still testing, etc; its probably many years away before possibly coming to fruition in the USA, but surely better than nothing in regard to a cell based hair product.

Comment

• maxhair
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kiwi
              Go f))k yourself. Nobody here wants to listen to your noob bull crap.

Histogen and Adrerans are NOTHING like Replicel. And that just proves to us old timers what a rim job you really are.

Go do your research. Come back in a few months. Stop poisoning this site with your misinformation.
              You doth protest too much (and so does Zeiring).

Comment

• Oct 2011

You doth protest too much (and so does Zeiring).
                Interesting phrase ...
                The phrase has come to mean that one can "insist so passionately about something not being true that people suspect the opposite of what one is saying."

Comment

• bananana
                  Inactive
                  • Feb 2012

Maxhair, you're so negative it hurts.

There is not a single product in the world that will give you minus 1 norwood. That is not the point either. They have success, even before they tested various dosage, when they fine tune it, who knows whats possible.

I'm optimistic, as well as the majority of this forum.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by bananana

They have success, even before they tested various dosage, when they fine tune it, who knows whats possible.
                    Tumors due to antigen reaction?

By the way: if you say "when they fine tune it, then ..." - does it mean that all their presented "photo evidence" so far couldn't convince you at all?

Comment

• bananana
                      Inactive
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 534623
                      Tumors due to antigen reaction?

By the way: if you say "when they fine tune it, then ..." - does it mean that all their presented "photo evidence" so far couldn't convince you at all?
                      Well no, I'm saying - its not fine tuned. Thats it. I agree we havent seen some precise photos of what this can do, but I suppose they're waiting on finishing that dosing range study. Plus he said he will write an article and publish it online, with photos.

I mean they dont know yet how successful it will be, so I understand why they dont put anything in public. But I expect everything to be known when phase 2 is finished. Until then - its all just speculation.

Comment

• Losing_It
                        • Jun 2011

I believe that Gail Naughton received quite the roasting during the ISHRS. Well, I am grateful that there is at least one company willing to bring a better solution to market. It is truly amazing that Naughton went into hairloss, considering the fact that ATS went bankrupt because they couldn't secure FDA approval for Dermagraft and TranCyte early enough; this is after they received well over 300 million in funding and was at the cutting edge of tissue engineering. I have confidence in their science, but if they do fail I will move on with my life since that is the nature of science.

Comment

• rdawg
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Losing_It
                          I believe that Gail Naughton received quite the roasting during the ISHRS. Well, I am grateful that there is at least one company willing to bring a better solution to market. It is truly amazing that Naughton went into hairloss, considering the fact that ATS went bankrupt because they couldn't secure FDA approval for Dermagraft and TranCyte early enough; this is after they received well over 300 million in funding and was at the cutting edge of tissue engineering. I have confidence in their science, but if they do fail I will move on with my life since that is the nature of science.
                          I dont think it's possible for them to 'fail' anymore, they have a product that at least somewhat works in a positive way. It at this moment, causes a solid amount of growth for some, and at least reinforcement for the rest.

the bigger factor is how much more growth can it cause? Can it be an even better product?

What happens when it's coupled with an inhibitor? I mean theoretically, maybe this stuff just isnt quite strong enough when the person has agressive hairloss, but couple with something like FIN, maybe this greatly can improve their hair. I dont know I'm just guessing.

It's definitely the most exciting product in trials right now, in fact minus PGD2, it's the only other one I have hopes for. Aderans seems sketchy, and most others arent very well known or havent really been shown to do much. Although BIM needs to get an update soon, that could be a decent transition product while we wait.

Comment

• rdawg
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by bananana
                            Well no, I'm saying - its not fine tuned. Thats it. I agree we havent seen some precise photos of what this can do, but I suppose they're waiting on finishing that dosing range study. Plus he said he will write an article and publish it online, with photos.

I mean they dont know yet how successful it will be, so I understand why they dont put anything in public. But I expect everything to be known when phase 2 is finished. Until then - its all just speculation.
                            And we have another year of Phase IIb updates(or at least 6 months, not sure how it full works).

Increasing the frequency of dosage may very well improve results(every 4 months maybe?), it's a new product, so who knows how the hair will react. Get more volunteer's and just try out different things with different groups.

Comment

• Pate
                              • Sep 2011

I'm cautiously optimistic that repeat applications of HSC over two years will get me back to a NW3. More than that I'm sceptical because I don't know how it'll work on slick bald. Aderans basically appears very limited there.

But NW3 would do me fine even without a HT to NW2. This will sound weird to some guys here who are freaking out at NW1.5 but I never had any issues with my hair at NW3. I might still figure I'll go all the way and get FUE back to NW2 though!

Comment

• Desmond84
                                • Oct 2012

Hey guys

I just listened to Dr. Ziering's interview with Spencer! So, they are pretty confident we'll hopefully get our hands on Histogen by 2015 in Asia! That's the best news ever

Thank you Spencer for being so helpful in getting us all the latest updates...you are truly amazing

Comment

Working...