X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bananana
    Inactive
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by HairTalk
    I think the point is, people want their hair back. No one gives a damn about vellus growth — let's stop talk about it, as if they did.
    agreed - but dr. ziering said vellus hairs ARE TURNING TO TERMINAL, as well as NEW TERMINAL HAIRS sprouting all over. He also mentioned he would write an article and send it to spencer (as well as publish it elsewhere), it should include photos etc.

But think about it - they're doing the "effectiveness study" NOW. So, basically histogen is what we've been expecting out of replicel. They have results, visible results, even before they found out the right dose. Therefore - I expect only growth from now on. My wet dream would be that replicel/aderans/others soon arrive at this stage where histogen is, and we have a positive "battle" between companies, but hey...

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by bananana
      agreed - but dr. ziering said vellus hairs ARE TURNING TO TERMINAL, as well as NEW TERMINAL HAIRS sprouting all over. He also mentioned he would write an article and send it to spencer (as well as publish it elsewhere), it should include photos etc.

But think about it - they're doing the "effectiveness study" NOW. So, basically histogen is what we've been expecting out of replicel. They have results, visible results, even before they found out the right dose. Therefore - I expect only growth from now on. My wet dream would be that replicel/aderans/others soon arrive at this stage where histogen is, and we have a positive "battle" between companies, but hey...
      If he is right - it will silence the critics once and for all.

...then again, maybe not.

Comment

• didi
        • Nov 2011

Dr Nigam it the real deal guys,

he already has stem cell hair multiplication working, money back guarantee.

Why wait for something that is years away when solution is right here

Comment

• Breaking Bald
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi

Who's he? Website?

Comment

• Delphi
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by didi

Dude are you kidding me? Just because someone offers a money back guarantee doesn't mean that the product works! How do you know that the company won't claim it's subjective or even honor the guarantee? Are you going to take some Indian doctor to court over this? LOL

There is absolutely no evidence that this doctor is perfuming stem cell hair multiplication so posting this crap is extremely irresponsible. Believe me this guy is nothing but an indian hair transplant surgeon using the term hair stem cell multiplication to market his clinic. Don't be so naive., this is not a new tactic.

I mean this guy is doing artificial hair implants too, are you kidding, this doctor has no credibility!

Comment

• The Alchemist
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Delphi
              Dude are you kidding me? Just because someone offers a money back guarantee doesn't mean that the product works! How do you know that the company won't claim it's subjective or even honor the guarantee? Are you going to take some Indian doctor to court over this? LOL

There is absolutely no evidence that this doctor is perfuming stem cell hair multiplication so posting this crap is extremely irresponsible. Believe me this guy is nothing but an indian hair transplant surgeon using the term hair stem cell multiplication to market his clinic. Don't be so naive., this is not a new tactic.

I mean this guy is doing artificial hair implants too, are you kidding, this doctor has no credibility!

It's shocking how gullible some people are. Nigram's been posting at hairsite and is flatout saying that he has the cure and it will be widely available in 2015 or maybe 2017. He has no publications, no credible photos, and can't talk about what he's doing because he's waiting for a patent.

It's the same exact story that they had with the indian clinic that said QR678 was going to cure baldness. They spent 6 years supposedly isolating this special growth factor and were only waiting on the patent to come through before they unleashed it on the world. Yeah right. Years later and we're still waiting on it

QR 678 is a novel hair growth factor molecule, administered via injections. It has been invented in India and has taken the world by storm. This is much more advanced than stem cell hair loss treat…

Sound familiar?

Comment

• JJJJrS
                • Apr 2012

Couldn't believe that last part until I went on his website and apparently it's true

Comment

• Supersixx
                  • Mar 2012

Just took a look at his website and couldn't find no truth to his claim....looking at the before pics of himself and the black guy , u could clearly see his was a hair transplant ( because Indian hair is more densed than average) and the other guy took a front pic from far and side pic up close..lol.....very misleading. If there was some truth to this , they would of been 360 degree pics of patients. HM is like the cure all, unlimited supply with option of more hair than you were born with. The first to achieve this would LOVE and wouldn't hesitate to give you a 360 before and after....when u trying to sell something new, you put it on the table......Dr. Nigram , if you read this ...STOP BEING DECEPTIVE!

Comment

• maxhair
                    • Oct 2011

Zeiring said the patients he injected did not improve by as much as a whole grade on the Norwood scale, so even if he's telling the whole truth and not over-hyping it, so far, it sounds fairly useless.

Histogen's photos have always been suspect.

Then Replicel had all the flash website and graphics and announced results that were even more pathetic than Histogen's, so we're all trying to get excited about Histogen again.

Now Zeiring is getting shirty about Histogen's critics.

Zeiring has shown with this outburst, it doesn't work.

Let's hope these start ups with almost cures go bust, allowing one company to buy out all the scientific knowledge from the others, leading towards an actually effective treatment.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by maxhair
                      Zeiring said the patients he injected did not improve by as much as a whole grade on the Norwood scale, so even if he's telling the whole truth and not over-hyping it, so far, it sounds fairly useless.

Then Replicel had all the flash website and graphics and announced results that were even more pathetic than Histogen's, so we're all trying to get excited about Histogen again.

Let's hope these start ups with almost cures go bust, allowing one company to buy out all the scientific knowledge from the others, leading towards an actually effective treatment.
                      Wow really dude? So negative...It's still early, Dr Zeiring said himself that it is early. They still need to play about with dose so who knows what can be achieved? And what about his comments about using it to regenerate donor hair. Meaning unlimited donor supply for HT's, to me that is amazing!

I think you need to listen to the interview again. So lets NOT 'hope these start ups with almost no cures go bust'. Pathetic man, get a grip.

Comment

• Jan 2012

why the need to regenerate donor hair? Why assume that it is only able to regrow hair in still hairy regions? Have they ever tried just injecting into a completely bald person?

Comment

• Delphi
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by maxhair

It's people like you who make these experts and researchers not want to share their information with us. You're so short sighted it's unbelievable. Ziering is good enough to provide these interviews and at one time he was even posting on this site but jerks like you ****ed that up for us too. Keep it up, we'll all be left in the dark soon.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 2020
                            why the need to regenerate donor hair? Why assume that it is only able to regrow hair in still hairy regions? Have they ever tried just injecting into a completely bald person?
                            I'm not assuming anything, I am just saying that is an added bonus for people that have had HT's. Did you listen to the interview??? Joe asked that question.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                              • Aug 2012

It's people like you who make these experts and researchers not want to share their information with us. You're so short sighted it's unbelievable. Ziering is good enough to provide these interviews and at one time he was even posting on this site but jerks like you ****ed that up for us too. Keep it up, we'll all be left in the dark soon.
                              +1
                              10char

Comment

• maxhair
                                • Oct 2011

Intercytex gave up on being capable of finding a viable cure, so sold its knowledge to Aderans or whoever. Great! Aderans might be closer to having all the missing pieces of the puzzle.

Histogen is toning down claims - so it doesn't really work - fine! They have something though (like Replicel), so instead of us lot over-eagerly providing them artificial life support by gossiping and hoping, let them keep their secrets to themselves, go bust, then sell their secrets to each other at rock bottom prices, for an eventual cure.

Drug companies routinely lie about efficacy anyway - I could do without the distraction of interim bullshit.

Zeiring hasn't got round to posting pictures of the potential cure he's seeing results on, but will do so once he's sorted his CDs into alphabetical order. Yeah right.

Comment

Working...