X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gmonasco
    Inactive
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by UK_
    What I still cant get my head around is how the TRX2 thread has had around 200,000 more views than the primary Histogen thread - just shows how stupid the general public are.
    Or it just reflects the simple fact that, regardless of their relative efficacies, TRX2 is something the public can buy right now, and Histogen's HSC isn't.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by gmonasco
      Or it just reflects the simple fact that, regardless of their relative efficacies, TRX2 is something the public can buy right now, and Histogen's HSC isn't.
      Or yet another shining example of how hype works in the hair loss industry.

Dr Gho's treatment (regardless of 'relative' efficacy) is available now, I dont see a thread with over half a million views dedicated to it - people prefer to believe a BCAA with some bogus potassium compound will do the unthinkable of regenerating hair follicles.

Hilarious.

Anyway - back to Histogen - I believe Spencer said he would interview specifically Gail after the ISHRS meeting, hope that's still happening!

Comment

• The Alchemist
        • Mar 2011

True. I've got a bridge that public can buy right now for a great price.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by The Alchemist
          True. I've got a bridge that public can buy right now for a great price.
          I'm going to make a thread about that. See if I can get 600k views.

Comment

• The Alchemist
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by UK_
            Or yet another shining example of how hype works in the hair loss industry.

Dr Gho's treatment (regardless of 'relative' efficacy) is available now, I dont see a thread with over half a million views dedicated to it - people prefer to believe a BCAA with some bogus potassium compound will do the unthinkable of regenerating hair follicles.

Hilarious.

Anyway - back to Histogen - I believe Spencer said he would interview specifically Gail after the ISHRS meeting, hope that's still happening!
            Couldn't agree more. I think Whitfield is probably responsible for most of the bumping that thread gets. I'm sure he has multiple accounts on here and is very active in making sure any thread with TRX mentioned stays at the top of the forum. I still can't get over how gullible people are - or maybe it's just desperation. I don't know.

There will be a full blown cure available and Gutted/ulanade will still be on here hyping that vitamin C and amino acids are thickening their hair.

Comment

• gmonasco
              Inactive
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by UK_
              Dr Gho's treatment (regardless of 'relative' efficacy) is available now, I dont see a thread with over half a million views dedicated to it
              Because those things aren't comparable at all.

Pretty much anyone can afford the relatively small cost in time and money to order some TRX2 online and try it himself. But only a small fraction of that customer base can afford the time and expense involved in traveling to a European location and getting a hair transplant at HSI. Not to mention that most people would vastly prefer a "magic pill" cure over having to undergo multiple surgeries.

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

Because those things aren't comparable at all.

Pretty much anyone can afford the relatively small cost in time and money to order some TRX2 online and try it himself. But only a small fraction of that customer base can afford the time and expense involved in traveling to a European location and getting a hair transplant at HSI. Not to mention that most people would vastly prefer a "magic pill" cure over having to undergo multiple surgeries.
                I dont see what ease of access or cost has to do with interest generated on a forum, (that's what we're discussing here) especially when we dedicate half our time on here to 'potential' products that many of us are predicting we will not be able to afford... or access.

Obviously TRX2 has received far more interest given the large marketing agenda rolled out by Whitfield and the hype about the product has just snowballed over time, that's what usually happens when objective thinking is thrown out the window.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                  I dont see what ease of access or cost has to do with interest generated on a forum, (that's what we're discussing here) especially when we dedicate half our time on here to 'potential' products that many of us are predicting we will not be able to afford... or access.

Obviously TRX2 has received far more interest given the large marketing agenda rolled out by Whitfield and the hype about the product has just snowballed over time, that's what usually happens when objective thinking is thrown out the window.
                  I think the problem is, nobody knows if it works or not.

Mixed reviews in the trx2 thread

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah

I think the problem is, nobody knows if it works or not.
                    Here is an update by Dr. Craig Ziering:

Watch more How to Treat Thinning Hair & Baldness videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/506541-Can-Histogen-Regrow-Hair-Thinning-HairHistogen's Hair Stimulati...

Comment

• The Alchemist
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by 534623
                      Here is an update by Dr. Craig Ziering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWN0bqvnFIw
                      To get release in a US market requires FDA approval which takes a lot of time. Ok thanks. In other ground breaking news, politicians have been found to distort the truth and kids hate homework.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by The Alchemist

In other ground breaking news, politicians have been found to distort the truth
                        and kids hate homework.
                        Don’t worry kids, because …

A cure for baldness is just a hair’s breadth away …

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by 534623
                          Nearly 70pc of men experience baldness by the time they reach 80.
                          By the age of 50, about 40pc of men have some baldness.
                          where do they get those numbers?

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by 2020
                            where do they get those numbers?
                            I dont know. From what I see, almost all men are going bald by 50. More than half by mid 30s.

Comment

• rdawg
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
                              I dont know. From what I see, almost all men are going bald by 50. More than half by mid 30s.
                              Definitely not half.

I'd say the numbers are probably accurate, maybe 10% in early 20's, 30-35% by age 35. 40%+ once you hit 40.

Comment

• Jan 2012

10% in early 20s? Why you're only counting early years?

There is no way 60% of people by the age of 40 have ZERO signs of hair loss. Slight recession/NW2 counts too. I would say that about ~60% of men by age 40 show SOME signs of hair loss.

Comment

Working...