+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 225 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Does anyone know if those people still have the new hair that grew during those tests?

Do they still have that hair today?
    Nobody knows because the efficacy study only last 12 months. The safety study lasted 2 years but there was no formal evaluation of whether the hair stayed. All Histogen has said about it is "hair appeared to persist" at 2 years.

HSC probably won't be permanent because the hair follicles are still susceptible to DHT but if it can last 2 years that would be a great result (and an even better one for Histogen because you'd need to get it re-done every 2 years which means more $$$ for them!).

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    HSC probably won't be permanent because the hair follicles are still susceptible to DHT but if it can last 2 years that would be a great result (and an even better one for Histogen because you'd need to get it re-done every 2 years which means more $$$ for them!).
    may be true, but if you're on propecia, you can stretch those 2 years into 5

Quote Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    It's not sarcasm at all, I honestly believe that there will be new options for hairloss soon, within 2012 or next year we may have bimatoprost for the scalp and things to help enhance growth and stop the progression until better treatments arrive in 2013/2014. If you think about it, this is in fact a race for these companies, the first to come up with a solution will become billionaires pretty quickly, the incentive for them to get their products to the market is VERY high and they know that, all the negative chatter is a waste of time and helps nobody. Histogen was on the verge of shutting down and got some big investments and is moving forward, that alone is reason to stay hopeful.
    I really salute your optimism bro. We all should think this way and I sure as hell am.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    may be true, but if you're on propecia, you can stretch those 2 years into 5
    Hopefully yeah. Although by the time HSC comes out I am hopeful that CB-03-01 will be out too and we don't have to worry about taking Propecia.

Thats not good, I hope if it does work that they put in at a price the echo's that fact it will just start falling out again straight away.

Even if it is dht susceptible why do people think it would immediately start dying off? If histogen or any other of these companies are able to regenerate or regrow hairs and return you to say a solid NW2 with good density. The hairs they create would last for years if the only issue with their stability or life cycle is dht and not a problem with the growth cycle inherit within the companies method of regeneration.

dht takes a long time to damage a healthy hair to the point where it begins to thin out and then no longer regrow. I think hairs regenerated would last like 5 plus years easily.

I dont even care about this point at this stage. until histogen or replicel or follica get further along in clinical phases were just talking in circles.

Hopefully yeah. Although by the time HSC comes out I am hopeful that CB-03-01 will be out too and we don't have to worry about taking Propecia.
    Pate,

Do we know how far along this CB-03-01 is in clinical trials?? I am having trouble finding information on this treatment. I did read that they had a successful phase 1 trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Have Hope3 View Post
    Pate,

Do we know how far along this CB-03-01 is in clinical trials?? I am having trouble finding information on this treatment. I did read that they had a successful phase 1 trial.
    If this CB-03-01 has potentially better benefits than propecia, someone should make a thread for it, so all the info and talk about it can go there. I'm trying to find out more about it but I am not finding much

Bump.. Any more news on Histogen? Updates

Yes, does anyone have any news on histogen. Is it true the phase 2 results will be avaible in june? and if everything goes well, can this be avaible in asia by 2013-14