+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 225 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    I can't find it. Can't you post the link in here? Just replace the "www" and ".com" by yyy or something

By the way, does anyone know when Histogen is supposed to be finished with Phase II?
    I'm using an iPod. Go to Haisite.com/hairloss forum/hair loss research and clinical trials/QR678 results. Post it here if you can.

Inactive

A Forum user posted a thread from an INDIAN guy who uses an magic powder from an INDIAN company.

If Gho or Cole comes up with something backed up by science, everyone accuses them of being liars.

But when some dubious maybe Snake Oil comes up, everyone is onto this, sorry i withdraw my statement about people. I am not wondering anymore when people opt for scalp reduction etc

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    A Forum user posted a thread from an INDIAN guy who uses an magic powder from an INDIAN company.

If Gho or Cole comes up with something backed up by science, everyone accuses them of being liars.

But when some dubious maybe Snake Oil comes up, everyone is onto this, sorry i withdraw my statement about people. I am not wondering anymore when people opt for scalp reduction etc
    Dude, what's with the 'INDIAN' thing?

Anyway, qr678 IS BS. They put you on minox after some crap meso process. Their Web site has fake photographs, and they get really agressive if you question them about it. In short, please do not waste time on QR 678.

Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    Dude, what's with the 'INDIAN' thing?
    He just wants to make clear you should be careful about statements and pictures of "INDIAN" companies or guys because their claims are not really bound to laws like in Europe or the US (not really either). It's obviously a fake, I still don't get how "doctors" can be so extremely rude.

Inactive

Oh my gosh. Let me guess GBB you wanted to play the race card on me right? You can stick this card where it belongs.

If you play the race card here....... ah never mind its not worth to discuss this with you

I've read up on QR678 too. Hey GBB, did you go in and have this treatment or did you contact the doctors that perform this procedure?

I had been to this treatment , i dont think it helps retain hair nor grow hair
    I had four course not a bit of improvement at all.

Stay away

Quote Originally Posted by share2die View Post

Stay away
    Dude, you might want to elaborate. What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by share2die View Post

Stay away
    As clandestine said, elaborate.

Are you talking about qr678 or Hisotgen? If you're talking about Histogen, unless you were apart of their first phase trial, then you aren't being truthful.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I've read up on QR678 too. Hey GBB, did you go in and have this treatment or did you contact the doctors that perform this procedure?
    No, I did not go in and have this treatment. I knew better .
    I wrote to the doctors, and asked about the procedure. They quoted some big names like Apollo and IIT, which have a reputation to maintain, so naturally I was interested. They got featured on the first page of a leading Indian daily as well, riding on those names. Turns out, they exaggerated.
    The clinic just operates from the Apollo campus in Hyderabad. Apollo doesn't endorse it, and the IIT thing is not genuine either. Their behavior towards anyone who questions the legitimacy of their claims is apalling!
    If I had the time and energy, I would register a formal complaint against them to MCI and get their license cancelled. India is really riding high on the accountability and transparency wave right now. :P :P