+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 225 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2248

On average I spend 20 / 30 minutes on this site when I'm actively responding to things that relate to my interests.

That guy from Histogen could loose hours and hours in here if he was retarded enough to answer each question. Each of those hours he spends here should be spent in the lab! But of course if you think your droll questions being answered is more important then the end result then perhaps I'm wrong.

No one expects weekly check-ins from a research team, but if an interview was scheduled (we're told one was, in November, 2011), it would be nice for it to occur.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    No one expects weekly check-ins from a research team, but if an interview was scheduled (we're told one was, in November, 2011), it would be nice for it to occur.
    I'd be really surprised if they don't all do some kind of update before christmas. I just wish I knew how good the Aderans results are... next year is going to be a heck of a year.

If they all fail then its FUE in the strip scar for me :P

Richard recommends Gho would be the best for this but who else do people rate for scar revision and coverup? Umar? Cole?

What scares me is that none of these guys are registered collation surgeons.

I thought the show was live ha? Why are they showing an old show today? I was hoping we had news on Histogen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'd be really surprised if they don't all do some kind of update before christmas. I just wish I knew how good the Aderans results are... next year is going to be a heck of a year.

Richard recommends Gho would be the best for this but who else do people rate for scar revision and coverup? Umar? Cole?

I think Dr. Feriduni is pretty good too. He has huge experience with FUE.

Hey idk if this had been mentioned but on histogens website it says the won the patent case against skinmedica as of November 28

What got me even more excited is that I saw on Histogen's website on a timeline that they are already done with Phase I. I know that they were planning on doing Phases I and II together, but maybe they gathered enough information through their trials to satisfy the requirements of Phase I. Histogen and Replicel really get me excited, cellular regeneration is definitely the way to go to cure hair loss and not these bullshit hair transplants.

http://www.histogen.com/products/clinical_status.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post

Even if I suggest you shouldn't take anything seriously that Richard says, I'd also go for Gho. I know there are still people, who are talking bad about Gho, but they are simply far from reality. I think Gho has already proven his point.

Histogen has been quiet for a while, but that doesn't mean anything bad. It's a progress that takes a lot of time and what's the point of releasing any information about unfinished trials. There's no point in wasting time for us if they're safe on the financial side. They should put all their effort and time into their research, because at the end, all that matters is, weather it works or not. Many people also don't realize that Histogens Phase I results have been quite sensational.

Default Qr678?

Have you guys heard of this? At Hairsite, they posted pics of some dude that's undergoing the treatment. The pics are not bad at all. I think the stuff is similar to what Histogen is doing. Combination of growth factors. They are doing this in India and it's also injections like HSC. You guys should check it out or maybe someone can post the link and pics here. I'm not exactly sure how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Have you guys heard of this? At Hairsite, they posted pics of some dude that's undergoing the treatment. The pics are not bad at all. I think the stuff is similar to what Histogen is doing. Combination of growth factors. They are doing this in India and it's also injections like HSC. You guys should check it out or maybe someone can post the link and pics here. I'm not exactly sure how to do it.
    I can't find it. Can't you post the link in here? Just replace the "www" and ".com" by yyy or something

By the way, does anyone know when Histogen is supposed to be finished with Phase II?