+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr Lupanzula, Medikemos, 2097 FUs FUE - Results + VIDEO patient Testimonial

BEFORE AND AFTER RESULT + THE PATIENT REVIEW

Why did you choose Medikemos?

I’d done a lot of online research into what makes a good hair and after seeing Scotts video, as well as the series on Medikemos YouTube, I decided it was the place for me. The use of the best techniques and the school of Dr Lupanzula, along with his team, make Medikemos an exemplary clinic.

Would you recommend the doctor/the clinic, if so why?

Yes.

Everything about the clinic, team and procedure was exactly as I had hoped. From the initial conversation with Scott through to the check ins after the surgery. The skill of Dr Lupanzula comes from years of experience and passionate dedication to to his craft.

FUE: 2097 Fu's - 26 years old male - NW III Vertex - Goals: Frontal hair line + 1/3 Frontal area

Grafts number: 2097 fu’s I hair: 350 II hairs: 542 III hairs: 1024 IV hairs: 178 V: 3 Give us some LOVE ❤️ and SHARE if you like it. .

Similar Threads

1. Dr Lupanzula, Medikemos, 2645 FUs FUE - Results + Patient testimonial
    By Scott Medikemos in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2021, 05:38 AM
  2. Dr Lupanzula, Medikemos, 3434 FUs FUE - Results + Patient testimonial
    By Scott Medikemos in forum Hair Transplant Results By IAHRS Recommended Surgeons
    Last Post: 08-26-2021, 01:43 AM
  3. Dr Lupanzula, Medikemos, 2029 FUs FUE - Results + Patient testimonial
    Last Post: 08-19-2021, 05:24 AM
  4. Dr Lupanzula, Medikemos, 1712 FUs FUE - Results + Patient testimonial
    Last Post: 07-23-2021, 02:42 AM
  5. Dr Lupanzula, Medikemos, 2696 FUs FUE - Results + Patient testimonial
    Last Post: 06-30-2021, 03:36 AM