Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thejack
    • Dec 2009

More Good News!!

With the CB-03-01 (1%) there is an increase in follicular density of 53.5% within 4 weeks!
  • smileyface19
    • May 2009

I'm so stoked for the future now that we're beginning to understand this condition.

Comment

• TheDude
      • Oct 2010

Yes very good news..

If they've completed phase I clinical trials and are in the process of going into phase II, what is the potential release of this treatment, anyone know? The timeline shows that its still in the very early phases..

So does this treatment aim at producing new hair follicles where there once were or does it maintain and increase thickness in areas of current hair follicles?

If its being compared to propecia im guessing that it aimed at maintenance and a little re-growth.. (53.5% noted but im not sure how you worked that out from the graph)

Comment

• Gubter_87
        • Aug 2010

I don't believe that this treatment will give any significant regrowth. However, hopefully it will lead to a topical alternative to finasteride.

Comment

• thejack
          • Dec 2009

I've emailed them about potential release etc so will relay any reply.

I presumed Basal is the base count. An extra 38 hairs per CM squared is an extra 53.5%.
          Or am I reading it wrong?

Comment

Working...