Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Trx2?

Will this be an effective hairloss treatment? Does anybody else have more information about this?
  • Fixed by 35
    • Mar 2010

I've been trying to order for days now. They insist their SHITTY website hasn't got a problem, but every time I try to proceed with the purchase it wipes all the order form entries and tells me to try again later. **** it, nothing is worth the stress of a website as shit as this.

Comment

• BoSox
      • Jun 2010

It doesn't come out until early 2011

Comment

• KeepTheHair
        • Mar 2010

Yeah, but you can preorder it and get a discount.

Comment

• BoSox
          • Jun 2010

I'm curious and excited about this product.. they seem confident about it, will have good results so they say. We'll see. Sometimes the best cures are ones under the radar.

crossing fingers.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
            • Mar 2010

I have my hopes too high for this also...

I can't wait to give it a try. But I know I am most likely being a fool.

Comment

• ThinFast
              • Apr 2010

I'm just curious, what is it specifically about the way this product is being marketed that alleviates the normal pessimism?

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                • Mar 2010

Nothing really.

We are just desperate.

I think maybe the fact that Oxford links to this guy and he is associated with them etc and the fact that he has a PhD and stuff. Meh... But I guess I might try it once it comes out.

I am really hoping for something here...

Comment

• ohlife
                  • Apr 2010

There doesn't seem to be anything that groundbreaking about the technology that would suggest it has triumphed in the monumental task of regrowing hair due to follicle rejuvination.. I'd be happy, and probably less pessimistic, if it promised to hold existing follicles in good stead and halt hairloss. Still, it's good to see that more and more research is going in to hair loss. I just wish the whole movement started 10 years earlier!

Comment

• ThinFast
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by KeepTheHair
                    Nothing really.

We are just desperate.

I think maybe the fact that Oxford links to this guy and he is associated with them etc and the fact that he has a PhD and stuff. Meh... But I guess I might try it once it comes out.

I am really hoping for something here...
                    I hear ya man. I have tried everything. Rogaine, 5% propecia, Dr. Lee's shampoo, minox and *******, laser, avodart, and most recently PRP. Not only has nothing maintained my hair, nothing has slowed it down.

Comment

• Dutch_Dude
                      • Jul 2010

21. You say that TRX2TMis a revolutionary product. Have you conducted 3-phase clinical trials for this product yet? If so, can you provide photographs of patients who underwent your treatment?
                      We have completed pre-clinical studies on TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement and are currently in the process of conducting a long-term, randomized, placebo controlled, double blind study. The results so far have been outstanding. However, as studies are ongoing, results are not expected to be published before Q3 2011.

22. How will I know TRX2TM will work for me?
                      If your hair thinning is caused by hereditary hair loss, this it is likely that you will be able to benefit from TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement. Based on our studies performed to date, TRX2TM showed improvements for the majority of those suffering from the early stages (Norwood 1-4) of Androgenic Alopecia (AGA), which is the most common cause of hair loss. If your hair loss is not caused by AGA (e.g. scalp trauma, chemotherapy, etc.), please consult your dermatologist or physician before using TRX2TM.

this is from the Q & A part of TRX2. it sounds like they are not kidding about this product and that SOME SORT OF RESULTS is guaranteed. even frontal results.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                        • Mar 2010

Sounds too good to be true...but I am still gonna try it once it comes out...

I just want some hope

Comment

• BoSox
                          • Jun 2010

whatever gives me more time until HairCloning is ready, I'm all for it.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                            • Mar 2010

I want more than just maintenance

Comment

• TheDude
                              • Oct 2010

Hope

God i hope this stuff works.. i have my hopes high for this..

Comment

Working...